Nissan Titan Warrior

I'm fairly certain that is a Decepticon... :D

Looks pretty neat... lot of bolt on plastic fairings and LED's. Show me what it has under the hood now; if we're talking Hino-diesel power and a serious transmission and transfer case, lockers, etc., it might be worth looking pretty closely at with a check book in your hip pocket.

Given that Nissan is finally throwing a diesel as an option for the Titan, I wouldn't be surprised to see this Warrior model fully loaded, but then again, this is a concept vehicle. Expect to see half of the stuff make it past the bean counters and other ADA standards, and then watered down for the generalized target markets. If it all gets confirmed, then heck yeah, it's quite a looker for a production truck to fight the Raptor.

Toyota needs to take some notes in the design department because their new rigs are hideous.

I'm fairly certain that is a Decepticon... :D

Looks pretty neat... lot of bolt on plastic fairings and LED's. Show me what it has under the hood now; if we're talking Hino-diesel power and a serious transmission and transfer case, lockers, etc., it might be worth looking pretty closely at with a check book in your hip pocket.
It's a Cummins diesel., so yeah, giving it a hard look.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

According to an article I read on cnet, they have no plans on actually making it.

Back
Top Bottom