New Ram mid-size truck coming?

...and saturated. It better be something special... real special, and that article did little to give me cause to think otherwise.

...and saturated. It better be something special... real special, and that article did little to give me cause to think otherwise.

Agreed.

That said, if FCA releases a ZR2/Ranger fighter it could be a hit. Especially if they share some bits from the JT across platforms like the lockers etc.

Imagine. A smaller Power Wagon...

:jump:

Agreed.

That said, if FCA releases a ZR2/Ranger fighter it could be a hit. Especially if they share some bits from the JT across platforms like the lockers etc.

Imagine. A smaller Power Wagon...

:jump:
If they came out with a ZR2-killer package that might be something to consider, but that would be a pretty bold move... and there is history for that within the brand. Doh... could you imagine if they took a set of portals off the shelf from their FWC project and slapped them on a mid-size!? :wow

:cigar keep on smoking

If they came out with a ZR2-killer package that might be something to consider, but that would be a pretty bold move... and there is history for that within the brand. Doh... could you imagine if they took a set of portals off the shelf from their FWC project and slapped them on a mid-size!? :wow

The new jeep truck has only taken 30 years to bring to market. I bet they can do the new RAM in half that time!

Back
Top Bottom