NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS!

Thanks Dave, looking forward to learning a lot. I have lurked here and at expedition portal for a little while now.

We're all about family here - both the blood relation kind and the family that we're developing here year by year. I've made friends on both coasts and all points in between through this site, it really is one big family.

Hello everyone. My name is Drew, and I am wanting to get more into outdoors stuff. I am having a kid in the next month and live in southwestern VA. At the moment I have a 2003 2wd Tahoe for getting around.

The important part is getting out there and doing it! There is no perfect set up, don't let the interweb hold you back because you don't think you have the "right" gear. If you only hit conventional campgrounds with hook ups and facilities, you'll be learning what you'll need to make more adventurous travels comfortable and enjoyable for your family.

The Rendezvous events are an awesome way to see a multitude of different arrangements and gear in use. You'll discover that most of us LOVE to talk about, and show off, what works for us.

Hey All, Names Esteban. I've been into the Outdoors my entire life. During the cold months I'm an avid backpacker, and I kinda fell into Overlanding this summer really as a way to escape the heat and still spend time outside. Glad to be apart of this adventure forum.

Rig's Name: Truquanda
2011 Nissan Frontier SL 4x4

At this moment- she's a fairly stock 4x4.
IMG_0837.JPG

My dog, Beba, goes everywhere with me. So I built this water loving, mud rolling mess of a dog a bed sized cage.
IMG_0585.JPG

Hi Everyone!
My name is Jenn. My family lives in a tiny town (don't blink, really!) in central PA. We are always just a short drive from a state forest or game lands. We enjoy hiking and traveling. We have always tent camped, but now want to do some lengthy road trips without having to deal with putting a tent up and down every few days, so we are looking for a pop up camper that my husband will flip the axle on so we can drive on some rougher trails.

My every day vehicle is a Jeep Commander, but our travel vehicle is a Nissan Tundra. We are currently planning a 2-3 week road trip through the New England states and would also like to get to Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island. Our main focus will be Acadia National Park, various places in Nova Scotia, and Green Gables on PEI. We are trying to plan our route to see as many places in the National Park Services as we can (I have the NPS passport and love getting cancellation stamps in it!).

Hi, I just got a van and plan on traveling a little in it. Right now, I haven't done much to it but it will progress albeit slow. We plan to get it ready to roll and hit the coast.

Hi, I just got a van and plan on traveling a little in it. Right now, I haven't done much to it but it will progress albeit slow. We plan to get it ready to roll and hit the coast.

Welcome! Where is home base?

Hi all,

New to the site. I'm looking to learn a thing or two about overlanding. I have a 03' F-350 Qaud cab, long box, turbo diesel. Hoping someone else might be running a big truck also.

Welcome, there are quite a few of us with Full size, just to name a few Myself in an 06 Power Wagon, @Dave with a 2016 Dodge with 4 wheel Camper, @SomedayAdventure in an F350 Longbed, @Scott in an 04 Dodge Longbed, @RoamingRobertsons in a Dodge with XP camper. Lots of big trucks around here.

What area do you call home?

Hi all,

New to the site. I'm looking to learn a thing or two about overlanding. I have a 03' F-350 Qaud cab, long box, turbo diesel. Hoping someone else might be running a big truck also.

Welcome fellow Washingtonian!

:WA

Hi... I'm Brady. I live in Arizona. I attended Overland Expo West this year and I had a blast. I hope to be able to attend another event soon.

Back
Top Bottom