NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS!

Hello all!!! I've been browsing a bit. Lot's of nice builds & good info here. I'm from N AL. Guntersville to be specific. We do a good bit of camping locally as well as in FL & TN when we get the chance. I'm big into kayak fishing so being able to travel & camp has opened up many new opportunities for me to fish in different bodies of water & for different species. I actually downgraded campers to a 21' Salem because my first one proved to be a little to much for my truck. We use the 21' If we are going to be staying somewhere for a week or so. I had a homemade teardrop that I bought that had sat out in the weather with a bad seal on the galley piano hinge with rubber seal. I did a lot of restoration on it, mainly replacing the hinge with a hurricane hinge repairing water damage from the leak, & rewiring so old electric work. I sold it & regretted it pretty quickly. Currently I'm working on a new weekend rig, but I'll post that in the trailer section. Anyway, look forward to conversing with y'all!!!

Hello all!!! I've been browsing a bit. Lot's of nice builds & good info here. I'm from N AL. Guntersville to be specific. We do a good bit of camping locally as well as in FL & TN when we get the chance. I'm big into kayak fishing so being able to travel & camp has opened up many new opportunities for me to fish in different bodies of water & for different species. I actually downgraded campers to a 21' Salem because my first one proved to be a little to much for my truck. We use the 21' If we are going to be staying somewhere for a week or so. I had a homemade teardrop that I bought that had sat out in the weather with a bad seal on the galley piano hinge with rubber seal. I did a lot of restoration on it, mainly replacing the hinge with a hurricane hinge repairing water damage from the leak, & rewiring so old electric work. I sold it & regretted it pretty quickly. Currently I'm working on a new weekend rig, but I'll post that in the trailer section. Anyway, look forward to conversing with y'all!!!

Welcome!

B7D39B16-2F4D-4262-B3EA-819B4840D57C.jpeg

Hello everyone, I'm also a newbie to the sight. My name is Ron, I have a 2014 JK Rubicon. I have the 4.5 AEV lift. I've been Overlanding for the past 5 years. You can find me on Facebook - Off-Road Overland Camping. We do a run a month, easy to moderate trails. I look forward to meeting like minded people and going on your events.
20190703_191016.jpg

Hello everyone, I'm also a newbie to the sight. My name is Ron, I have a 2014 JK Rubicon. I have the 4.5 AEV lift. I've been Overlanding for the past 5 years. You can find me on Facebook - Off-Road Overland Camping. We do a run a month, easy to moderate trails. I look forward to meeting like minded people and going on your events.

Welcome Ron! Where is home base?

Hi there, I'm new to American Adventurist. I love the articles and forums.
I go by "BobbyD". I'm starting my adventures this year in a 1997 GMC Safari AWD with a camping mods.
With the National Parks only half open, it's been hard to find a campsite but the Colorado State Parks are great too.
I would like to meet up with some members in the Denver area and plan a short overland trip. Any suggestions? Thanks- BobbyD

IMG_2253.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I go by "BobbyD". I'm starting my adventures this year in a 1997 GMC Safari AWD with a camping mods.
With the National Parks only half open, it's been hard to find a campsite but the Colorado State Parks are great too.
I would like to meet up with some members in the Denver area and plan a short overland trip. Any suggestions? Thanks- BobbyD

View attachment 52784

Welcome!

DC360938-BAF0-4F6E-9291-3AE03041727D.jpeg

View attachment 52784
Hi Bobby,
I’m down in Colorado Springs! I don’t know camping up by you, but there’s a lot! If you ever want to venture down here, let me know. We’ve got dogs, canoe, dirt bike, etc!
Garrett

Back
Top Bottom