NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS!

Hello, my name is Nate and I’m from Pennsylvania I own a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon and I enjoy getting out on the trails, hitting the rocks and camping out on the trails. I’m looking forward to meeting peeps and hopefully getting out on the trails with some of you.

Welcome Nate!

6A306D1E-382B-4EEF-B10C-EF7E83D8F197.jpeg

Hello, my name is Nate and I’m from Pennsylvania I own a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon and I enjoy getting out on the trails, hitting the rocks and camping out on the trails. I’m looking forward to meeting peeps and hopefully getting out on the trails with some of you.
Welcome Nate, What part of PA do you hit the trails in?

Hey guys and gals I'm James! I am attending Appalachian Rendezvous this year with Justin Dorton from RCO and am super excited! I have a 2016 4runner trail and a dog named Porter! Looking forward to meeting people and learning more knowledge from classes and folks!

Hey guys and gals I'm James! I am attending Appalachian Rendezvous this year with Justin Dorton from RCO and am super excited! I have a 2016 4runner trail and a dog named Porter! Looking forward to meeting people and learning more knowledge from classes and folks!

Welcome James! Where is home base?

:home

Good evening all, Im Joe from San Diego, right now my ride is a 2018 Silverado. I plan on joining you guys on the Mountain Adventure in September before I head up to Idaho for Elk Season :)

Good evening all, Im Joe from San Diego, right now my ride is a 2018 Silverado. I plan on joining you guys on the Mountain Adventure in September before I head up to Idaho for Elk Season :)

Welcome to AAV, we look forward to meeting you at Mountain Rendezvous

Back
Top Bottom