NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS!

The other day we came across the American Adventurist and thought the forum looked like a pretty nice place to hang out now and then.

A little about ourselves; we're a husband/ wife team that got into the this whole overland thing just four years ago. Since then we've fully immersed ourselves. With two modified Toyotas, plenty of vacation time each year, and no kids living at home, we're on the move a lot!

Don't let the name fool ya, we don't sell anything (not even swag), run pay-to-play trips, or anything like that. We're just enthusiasts who like to share our experiences with the community.

We're looking forward to getting your advice on trip locations, vehicle mods, and hopefully some encouragement from time to time.

Stay free and wild my friends!

Mark & Merri Morrall

View attachment 42050
Welcome! You've been one of my favorite YouTube subscribes for awhile. Love the videos and the how-to's. Glad you found the great group of American Adventurist and look forward to seeing you at events.

Hello everyone - I am in Central Kentucky area and a novice to overlanding (well civilian side of it anyways). Recently purchased my first rig and named it GARRO, 2017 Toyota 4Runner SR5. Any tips, advice, or info about groups in my area will be appreciated. Thanks in advance :)

Hello!

I saw this group while watching a YouTube video about Expo East and here I am. I’m Craig from Denver, CO area, military veteran, and love the outdoors. My rig is a 2012 4Runner Trail w/ KDSS, OME lift, SPC one piece UCA, RockyRoad Supersliders, and 255/80/17 ST Maxx Coopers. I look forward to getting to meet people and get out!

Hello everyone - I am in Central Kentucky area and a novice to overlanding (well civilian side of it anyways). Recently purchased my first rig and named it GARRO, 2017 Toyota 4Runner SR5. Any tips, advice, or info about groups in my area will be appreciated. Thanks in advance :)

Welcome to American Adventurist!

80ACC9BF-56B4-4CC8-BE9A-974DBA091BC8.jpeg

Hello!

I saw this group while watching a YouTube video about Expo East and here I am. I’m Craig from Denver, CO area, military veteran, and love the outdoors. My rig is a 2012 4Runner Trail w/ KDSS, OME lift, SPC one piece UCA, RockyRoad Supersliders, and 255/80/17 ST Maxx Coopers. I look forward to getting to meet people and get out!

Welcome!

0B7E7A9A-CA0F-4B3A-8567-61D636A9104E.jpeg

Hey, I'm Charile. I'm an outdoor and 4x4 enthusiast, read gear junkie. I've spent time surfing, hiking, camping, and rafting. I was a river guide on the Ocoee for a bunch of years and have a second kind of home in Cherokee National. I've had mostly jeeps and toyotas and can't help myself from making modifications. Right now my overlander project is beginning. I'm turning a 2wd 04' Grand Cherokee into a 4x4. It will then get a mild overland treatment. I like to keep projects around to keep me busy, this one seemed too fun not to try. I'm always up for a little 4x4 camping in and around a good bit of TN, GA, and NC. Looking forward to being a member of this community!

Hey, I'm Charile. I'm an outdoor and 4x4 enthusiast, read gear junkie. I've spent time surfing, hiking, camping, and rafting. I was a river guide on the Ocoee for a bunch of years and have a second kind of home in Cherokee National. I've had mostly jeeps and toyotas and can't help myself from making modifications. Right now my overlander project is beginning. I'm turning a 2wd 04' Grand Cherokee into a 4x4. It will then get a mild overland treatment. I like to keep projects around to keep me busy, this one seemed too fun not to try. I'm always up for a little 4x4 camping in and around a good bit of TN, GA, and NC. Looking forward to being a member of this community!

Welcome! Where is home?

:home

Hi all. My name is Butch. I live in Central Square NY. I drive a Fj Cruiser TT edition. I camp out of an Aliner Expedition camper at the moment. I love to paddle either my kayak or canoe, mostly in the Adirondack Mountains.
I have a Yamaha Rhino. I'm always changing something on the FJ to make it better. Planning a trip in the future to Alaska. Might spend 3 or 4 months there. Who knows maybe I won't come back.

Hi all. My name is Butch. I live in Central Square NY. I drive a Fj Cruiser TT edition. I camp out of an Aliner Expedition camper at the moment. I love to paddle either my kayak or canoe, mostly in the Adirondack Mountains.
I have a Yamaha Rhino. I'm always changing something on the FJ to make it better. Planning a trip in the future to Alaska. Might spend 3 or 4 months there. Who knows maybe I won't come back.

Welcome!

7C45CA41-5050-41DC-A131-62EA1570D34F.jpeg

Hi - I discovered American Adventurist while planning for Overland Expo East. I've been overlanding on adventure bikes since about 2010, but I'm just starting to learn about auto overlanding so I can get my son involved on my trips. I have two stock vehicles I'm going to be using; '98 Wrangler and a '17 4Runner.

I'm looking foward to being involved in the community - thanks for the great site!

Hi - I discovered American Adventurist while planning for Overland Expo East. I've been overlanding on adventure bikes since about 2010, but I'm just starting to learn about auto overlanding so I can get my son involved on my trips. I have two stock vehicles I'm going to be using; '98 Wrangler and a '17 4Runner.

I'm looking foward to being involved in the community - thanks for the great site!

Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom