NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS!

My name is Stuart. (Some say I used to be called Mc Taco). I have enjoyed the outdoors and camping since I was five and started in Indian Guides, then Scouting and then on my own. I drive a 2004 Tacoma currently. I don't get out as much as I should or want to.

Last edited:
Hi, this is Jim. I am an American and I like adventures! :flag

I am "new join" member #4

Hello all! :)

My name is Mark and I live in the boonies of Northwestern Pennsylvania. My family and I run the hills, forests, swamps and cricks out here in the East lookin' for outdoor goodness whether it be by 4WD, by paddle, or by the soles of our boots. I'm excited about the launch of this site and look forward to the fun that is about to unfold.

Hello! Nice new forum you've got here....mind if I come along for the ride? If you know me from elsewhere you know I drive a black Tundra, tow a black Teardrop trailer and, along with my lovely wife and two kids, spend time glamping, hiking, fishing and kayaking. We are currently located in the Northern Neck (as its referred to locally) of Virginia, but since we like the beach or the mountains, neither is very far away for our enjoyment.

Pardon the giant kay.....um boat, it seems to have automatically appeared at the word kaya.k

:kayak

Last edited by a moderator:
This is Cris, with the Power wagon, I will post more when I get out of class

Robb...

You'll usually find me in the mountains, Baja, or the ocean. I occassionally have been known to visit the desert for the right cause.
It's my wife, our new son (four months next week!) and our dog (Bella).

Super stoked that Dave found time to put this together.

It's Mike.... Glad to see another overland type forum out there. It's nice to see others joining up. :)

Looks like I've been missing out on the party, painting in my driveway...

I'm Mark... however, most of you know that already.

Welcome home all of you!

Hello! Nice new forum you've got here....mind if I come along for the ride? If you know me from elsewhere you know I drive a black Tundra, tow a black Teardrop trailer and, along with my lovely wife and two kids, spend time glamping, hiking, fishing and kayaking. We are currently located in the Northern Neck (as its referred to locally) of Virginia, but since we like the beach or the mountains, neither is very far away for our enjoyment.

Pardon the giant kay.....um boat, it seems to have automatically appeared at the word kaya.k

Welcome Jim! Sorry about the KAYAK... LOL, software challenges and glitches will be many as we learn how to make this forum run. Thanks in advance everyone for your patience while we learn!

:worms

A big freak'n ugly bird told me about this site. He said it would be like a AA meeting slash bar mitzvah slash REO speedwagon concert all wrapped into one, so I signed up:D I am from central Pennsylvania. I like paddling, camping, caving, hiking, eating, jeeps and big ass camp fires!:eek: I apologize for the lack of parallel construction in my last sentence, I know I should have said "jeeping". I hope to see you on the river or in the mountains or well,... you get the idea.

A big freak'n ugly bird told me about this site. He said it would be like a AA meeting slash bar mitzvah slash REO speedwagon concert all wrapped into one, so I signed up:D I am from central Pennsylvania. I like paddling, camping, caving, hiking, eating, jeeps and big ass camp fires!:eek: I apologize for the lack of parallel construction in my last sentence, I know I should have said "jeeping". I hope to see you on the river or in the mountains or well,... you get the idea.

Nice. Welcome!:clang

Back
Top Bottom