NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS!

Howdy!

My name is John and I am actually not a new member. I joined up when I attended the Appalachian Rendevous in 2017 but never engaged in the forum.

My screen name is NC-Trooper because at the time a I drove a 1999 Isuzu Trooper
QMwUFST.jpg

xVTXnjx.jpg

QMwUFST.jpg

She was a great truck but I saw something shiny one day and had to have it
snykoWO.jpg

6mr0f38.jpg

iYQ7D3D.jpg

This is my 2007 Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad "Stitch."

I am an NC native and currently reside there. I'll be starting a build thread soon and I hope to see you guys at the Appalachian Rendezvous 2018. I'll be the guy who's Rhodesian Ridgeback will be frolicking around with your children while simultaneously protecting them from bigfoot. You are welcome.

Howdy, Sean here... am a California native, ventura county, nature enthusiast, middle aged workaholic. Been building an overland wagon (Subaru Impreza)to enjoy the world more, starting with the states. Everyday is a blessing. Take care and be well.

View attachment 39392

I see in your avatar that the Subie does exist. I'd love to see the build thread or more details of what you've done.

I see in your avatar that the Subie does exist. I'd love to see the build thread or more details of what you've done.

All-righty....
2013 Subaru Impreza Limited 2.0 nat. aspirated
STI front strut tower brace
K&N drop in filter
SSD intake hose
Borla s-type axleback exhaust
Odyssey battery
Custom fabricated tubular bumbers, rock sliders,exo-cage roof rack with rotopax mounts, tire carrier with fold down table
Smittybilt xrc 9500 w/synthetic rope
Focal engineering LED lighting: p40's, p80's, amber strobes, 30" bar, rock lights
SwitchPro 9100
Anderson design and Fabrication 4" strut lift with 3" subframe drop, extended steering linkage and pitchstop, extended SS braided brakelines
HAWK performance brake pads
Method race wheels- 502vspec 15" in black
Yokohama geolandar go15's 215/75r15
Stock impreza struts with raised KING springs
Two 2gallon rotopax fuel
Tepui kukenam sky
ARQ4WD 270 awning
Cobra 29 LX cb radio
5 foot firestick
Smittybilt recovery treads
Deadman + murderspork
Next on list: catted header, trans cooler, 2 row aluminum radiator

All-righty....
K&N drop in filter
SSD intake hose
Odyssey battery
Custom fabricated tubular bumbers, rock sliders,exo-cage roof rack with rotopax mounts, tire carrier with fold down table
Focal engineering LED lighting: p40's, p80's, amber strobes, 30" bar, rock lights
SwitchPro 9100
Anderson design and Fabrication 4" strut lift with 3" subframe drop, extended steering linkage and pitchstop, extended SS braided brakelines
Two 2gallon rotopax fuel
Tepui kukenam sky
ARQ4WD 270 awning
Cobra 29 LX cb radio
5 foot firestick
Deadman + murderspork

We do have a Subie section ;)

All-righty....
K&N drop in filter
SSD intake hose
Odyssey battery
SwitchPro 9100
Two 2gallon rotopax fuel
Tepui kukenam sky
ARQ4WD 270 awning
Cobra 29 LX cb radio
5 foot firestick
Deadman + murderspork

Vehicle Pic please, also what is a murderspork?

My name is Rick. The wife and I are starting to camp and travel. She enjoys camping and exploring, so do I. We have a 2017 GMC Sierra 1500 with 6" lift and a intechrv flyer pursue. We live in SC
We are both retired Army Soldiers and still gainfully employed. Cheers

Last edited:
My name is Rick. The wife and I are starting to camp and travel. She enjoys camping and exploring, so do I. We have a 2017 GMC Sierra 1500 with 6" lift and a intechrv flyer pursue. We live in SC
We are both retired Army Soldiers and still gainfully employed. Cheers

Welcome Rick!

:home

Welcome Rick and family. Retired Soldiers are allowed here... with us retired Marines ;) :) Hope to see you on the trails. Checkout events... Appalachian Rendezvous is not far from you!

Hello everyone...Adventure is my passion...I'm a backpacker, Mountain Biker, Paddler, Snowboarder and Overlander just to name a few. Here is a pic of my rig...
upload_2018-8-15_13-4-13.png

I'm also building a overland adventure trailer that can carry scooters kayaks a rooftop tent and what everelse you want to pile into it. I'll post pics soonish....I also build vintage motorcycles...mostly cafe racers...you can see them at my blog www.sohospeedshop@blogspot.com...thanks for the ad and I'll see you out there

upload_2018-8-15_12-59-52.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom