NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS!

Hey all! My names Matt! I live in the Chino Valley in good old CA. I drive a 2013 Ram Power Wagon. Glad to be here, hope to do some off roading with you all some time!
Hmmm, another Power Wagon in my neck of the woods. I like the sound of that

Sent via carrier pigeon

Hey all! My names Matt! I live in the Chino Valley in good old CA. I drive a 2013 Ram Power Wagon. Glad to be here, hope to do some off roading with you all some time!
Hey Matt Huck here I'm in cali as well 45 min north of Bakersfield CA. Welcome anytime to come rip up the hills/mountains around my backyard. Snow, mud, firetrials that go on to some crazy old time campsites. And that's for all you CA peps....

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hey Party People!

My Name is Robert I am a CA native, born and raised in the Los Angeles area.

I work in Television as a Producer/Director now but have worked my way up through the camera department ranks. I am a self proclaimed kook and camera nerd. Overloading has always been something that my family always did but it was never really called anything but exploring, or camping. I am and have been an avid desert racing fan, chaser, and racer for over 15 years now.

I have a build that I have been working on for over a year now that can be seen on IG @Tamara_the_Tacoma This is not a blog it is just my personal truck build.

I am currently on a T.V. project in Norfolk VA until this spring and I desperately miss the west coast, my truck and the pacific ocean.

Thank you all for such a great grass roots site/community and I can not WAIT to get out to one of the Rendezvous!

Hey Matt Huck here I'm in cali as well 45 min north of Bakersfield CA. Welcome anytime to come rip up the hills/mountains around my backyard. Snow, mud, firetrials that go on to some crazy old time campsites. And that's for all you CA peps....

We just had a group up there last week, we could have used some local knowledge

Sent via carrier pigeon

Hey Party People!

My Name is Robert I am a CA native, born and raised in the Los Angeles area.

I work in Television as a Producer/Director now but have worked my way up through the camera department ranks. I am a self proclaimed kook and camera nerd. Overloading has always been something that my family always did but it was never really called anything but exploring, or camping. I am and have been an avid desert racing fan, chaser, and racer for over 15 years now.

I have a build that I have been working on for over a year now that can be seen on IG @Tamara_the_Tacoma This is not a blog it is just my personal truck build.

I am currently on a T.V. project in Norfolk VA until this spring and I desperately miss the west coast, my truck and the pacific ocean.

Thank you all for such a great grass roots site/community and I can not WAIT to get out to one of the Rendezvous!
Im huck From cali as well I'm in central california 45 min north of Bakersfield right up against the mountains. I'm down for weekend trips or whatever, I do have a bunch of trails and campgrounds all around me, lol they take some getting to but 4x4 = camping out... oh and old Indian Reservation campground....

We just had a group up there last week, we could have used some local knowledge

Sent via carrier pigeon
Been my stomping grounds for a very long time. So anytime all u guys have to do is hit me up

Hello all,
My name is Kyle Buchter. I own Off Road Consulting (www.offroad-consulting.com). I am a certified instructor with I4WDTA and ROHVA. To give a little background I have been involved in the off road industry for over 20 years managing off road parks (Paragon and Rausch Creek), managing rock crawling competitions, off road training for over 15 years, and basically anything off road from racing to overlanding. I am off road 5+ days a week in state forests and off road parks and I put 10,000 off road miles on my vehicle this year alone. This is what I do and who I am. We provide trainings, guided rides, mapping, management and anything off road. If anyone needs anything please let me know.

Hello all,
My name is Kyle Buchter. I own Off Road Consulting (www.offroad-consulting.com). I am a certified instructor with I4WDTA and ROHVA. To give a little background I have been involved in the off road industry for over 20 years managing off road parks (Paragon and Rausch Creek), managing rock crawling competitions, off road training for over 15 years, and basically anything off road from racing to overlanding. I am off road 5+ days a week in state forests and off road parks and I put 10,000 off road miles on my vehicle this year alone. This is what I do and who I am. We provide trainings, guided rides, mapping, management and anything off road. If anyone needs anything please let me know.

Welcome to American Adventurist Kyle!

IMG_0258.JPG

Hello all,
@Off Road Consulting - Thanks for introducing yourself Kyle... we hope to see more of your contributions here. Kyle is a skilled 4WD instructor with a wealth of experience that is welcome here.

hello all...joey here in southeast texas. I built this little camper on my truck about 5 years ago and have been around the country in it a couple of times. I work construction, and have had the opportunity to take jobs in interesting places every so often lending to further exploration and discovery, the most recent being in ketchum, Idaho. the truck is not 4wd, but I brought a couple of dual sport motorcycles with me on a small trailer during this most recent trip in order to get to places the truck cannot go. For my next trip I would like to mount my bike directly on the truck...probably on the front because I didn't care much for pulling a trailer around with me everywhere. eventually I plan on getting a better truck with 4wd, and build another camper on it, but for now this one is still doing the job. I'm finally back home now, but I have tools, and will travel!
WP_20150829_17_27_25_Pro.jpg

hello all...joey here in southeast texas. I built this little camper on my truck about 5 years ago and have been around the country in it a couple of times. I work construction, and have had the opportunity to take jobs in interesting places every so often lending to further exploration and discovery, the most recent being in ketchum, Idaho. the truck is not 4wd, but I brought a couple of dual sport motorcycles with me on a small trailer during this most recent trip in order to get to places the truck cannot go. For my next trip I would like to mount my bike directly on the truck...probably on the front because I didn't care much for pulling a trailer around with me everywhere. eventually I plan on getting a better truck with 4wd, and build another camper on it, but for now this one is still doing the job. I'm finally back home now, but I have tools, and will travel! View attachment 27064
We are certainly going to need more photos and details on the camper

Sent via carrier pigeon

WP_20150817_10_10_53_Pro.jpg
covers slide in over the skylights when travelling, and the front was originally flat, but I built the nose cone to be more aerodynamic and help keep dust from blowing in when travelling...it will flap open so that I can still utilize the windows underneath.

Back
Top Bottom