NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS!

Good afternoon to everyone! My name is Chesley, living in california, soon to be relocating but i have an 09 F-250 CCLB 6.4L twin turbo Diesel that is my absolute baby lol, just finished installing my full Carli Suspension and in need of testing it out!!! and when im not driving that you can find me cruising the streets in my 2015 Mustang GT. I love to go camping and knock a cold one back by a nice warm fire in the woods and i try to put myself around others who like the same!
Glad to see you made it over bud. You still coming with us to monache Meadows next weekend?

My name is mike.... I am new to the Overland concept....just purchased a 1994 Toyota Series 80 LC and I am selling my 2003 Rubicon ( if you happen to be interested PM me and I can send details ) .... needed something bigger for longer trips with the Wife, son and the dogs of course. I am not new to wheeling....but I am old enough to know that I dont know even close to what I THINK I KNOW....so I am love to learn and have a good time doing it, even if I break something in the process. That just means I get to upgrade something....lol
I am in SE VA ( Norfolk/Virginia Beach ) if you are in the area and want to hit a trip for the weekend we ( the family and I ) would be interested....especially when it cools off a bit.
thanks
Mike

My name is mike.... I am new to the Overland concept....just purchased a 1994 Toyota Series 80 LC and I am selling my 2003 Rubicon ( if you happen to be interested PM me and I can send details ) .... needed something bigger for longer trips with the Wife, son and the dogs of course. I am not new to wheeling....but I am old enough to know that I dont know even close to what I THINK I KNOW....so I am love to learn and have a good time doing it, even if I break something in the process. That just means I get to upgrade something....lol
I am in SE VA ( Norfolk/Virginia Beach ) if you are in the area and want to hit a trip for the weekend we ( the family and I ) would be interested....especially when it cools off a bit.
thanks
Mike

Welcome. Good to see a new member on the East Coast. Coming to AR?

new in this forum

Hi everyone, my name is Joy. 49, been off roading 35 years, motorcycles, 4x4's ant ATV, SBS.
spend the last 25 years in leading off road tour: Israel, Jordan, Egypt, Balkan, Namibia, Moab. I drive a 2008 Patrol GU T-Diesel (after 15 years of LR) and ride a KTM 990 Adventure. i love exploring and touring off road.
For my 40th birthday, i raced the BAJA 1000 on a KTM 640 - ironman. I've been an off-road trainer and writer for Past 25 years.

Attachments

• 1077807_489487724472168_41694054_o.jpg
    1077807_489487724472168_41694054_o.jpg
    512.2 KB · Views: 53
  • 1157469_498797483545554_1922880431_n.jpg
    1157469_498797483545554_1922880431_n.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 51
  • 11403084_1662469233984569_987050920503307550_n.jpg
    11403084_1662469233984569_987050920503307550_n.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_9053.jpg
    IMG_9053.jpg
    413.8 KB · Views: 44
  • patrol.jpg
    patrol.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 45
Hello, never been an active forum type, but have benefited from posts here and met several members through a friend...time to make it official and join in. I have a couple rigs in use and a couple in progress; an 06 Dodge diesel with a truck camper for more civilized travels; an 02 Taco that has served us well as our primary off road camp rig; currently building a 15 JKU as our new adventure rig and an 15 JK as a weekend trail rig. Look forward to meeting you on the road.

I'm Andrew in February I traded out my sweet 2010 FJ C for a 2015 tundra TRD off-road. Still miss my expo rig fj and will be working on modifying my tundra. My wife is a big fan and loves traveling with me and we recently added kayaks to our mode of travel.
Welcome Andrew!

Hello, my name is Taylor. I just signed up for AR and can't wait. Im slowly building my 92 FJ80 into a surf expedition rig.
Welcome Taylor!

Hello, my name is Jarrod, living in Durham, NC. I've got a 2012 Jeep Wrangler 4dr, hoping to learn more about it and adventuring, and find some like-minded individuals in my area. If you're living in Durham or the triangle, let me know!:clang
Welcome White Bear!

Hi everyone, my name is Joy. 49, been off roading 35 years, motorcycles, 4x4's ant ATV, SBS.
spend the last 25 years in leading off road tour: Israel, Jordan, Egypt, Balkan, Namibia, Moab. I drive a 2008 Patrol GU T-Diesel (after 15 years of LR) and ride a KTM 990 Adventure. i love exploring and touring off road.
For my 40th birthday, i raced the BAJA 1000 on a KTM 640 - ironman. I've been an off-road trainer and writer for Past 25 years.
Welcome Joy! Epic pics! Looking forward to hearing about your adventures!

Hello, never been an active forum type, but have benefited from posts here and met several members through a friend...time to make it official and join in. I have a couple rigs in use and a couple in progress; an 06 Dodge diesel with a truck camper for more civilized travels; an 02 Taco that has served us well as our primary off road camp rig; currently building a 15 JKU as our new adventure rig and an 15 JK as a weekend trail rig. Look forward to meeting you on the road.
Welcome Clay!

Good morning folks.my name is Dave.I found this forum thru instagram.I love all things outdoors, the wife Sheryl enjoys camping and off roading with me.we are slowly working on our '12 4dr Rubicon to make it a capable expidition vehicle.

Hey all new to this Forum,however not new to forums in general. I have been lurking for sometime now and figured it's time to introduce my self. My name is Chris and I live virgina beach. I love getting out as much as possible with my wife and daughters. I drive an 01 4Runner that is stock for now except the 31" duratracs he is my camp setup for now.
d0445c2c35e6f69362a39c8ae8851722.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's not the gear, it's the getting out there that matters. Welcome to the forum. Check out the Appalachian Rendezvous, guaranteed a good time!

It's not the gear, it's the getting out there that matters. Welcome to the forum. Check out the Appalachian Rendezvous, guaranteed a good time!

Hey all new to this Forum,however not new to forums in general. I have been lurking for sometime now and figured it's time to introduce my self. My name is Chris and I live virgina beach. I love getting out as much as possible with my wife and daughters. I drive an 01 4Runner that is stock for now except the 31" duratracs he is my camp setup for now.
d0445c2c35e6f69362a39c8ae8851722.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
What Bob said. Looks like a great camp setup to me, twitchstyle! Welcome!

I will surely check that out was also looking at the festival up in Pa, however I won't be able to make that one. I will check out the rendezvous.

Tim (tango blue) made me come over here to introduce myself. ;) Been lurking here for a lil bit. I registered for AR. Love my Toyota's mostly LC's and 4runners. Currently in a 2007 T4R, white, custom draw system with slide out fridge, 3" OME lift, and 255/75/17 GY Duratracs. M101A1 military trailer with sleeping platform, custom axle swap with LC 80 wheels. I was somewhat active on IH8MUD for a few years. Love the outdoors, mountain biking, kayaking, canoeing, hiking, camping, going places with my truck.

Thanks for having me

Alan

Looking for adventure... looks like a great site / organization to get started. Hope to see you all out there!

Welcome John!

Tim (tango blue) made me come over here to introduce myself. ;) Been lurking here for a lil bit. I registered for AR. Love my Toyota's mostly LC's and 4runners. Currently in a 2007 T4R, white, custom draw system with slide out fridge, 3" OME lift, and 255/75/17 GY Duratracs. M101A1 military trailer with sleeping platform, custom axle swap with LC 80 wheels. I was somewhat active on IH8MUD for a few years. Love the outdoors, mountain biking, kayaking, canoeing, hiking, camping, going places with my truck.

Thanks for having me

Alan

Welcome Alan! We'll have a lot of catching up to do - haven't seen you in a while buddy. Kate will be there too.

Back
Top Bottom