NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS!

Hello all. New to the forum. I'm Steve, a retired U.S. Marine Corps Infantry veteran. Looking for any excuse to get my Ram Power Wagon dirty by being offroad! Looking forward to meeting new friends on here.

2012 Ram Power Wagon
35 BFG Mud terrains
Borla exhaust
Rock sliders with steps
More mods to come

Welcome, as always great to have another Dodge around here

(I will leave this here before Dave does :bandwagon )

Hello all, excited to be a member on this forum. My name is Mike Morrison and I met some of you at your rendezvous in Uwharrie National Forrest. I look forward to your return this year!!!

My name is Lyle. I'm new to off-roading and am in the process of building an early Toyota 4x4 pickup. I live in the Southern Calif. area.

Hello all, excited to be a member on this forum. My name is Mike Morrison and I met some of you at your rendezvous in Uwharrie National Forrest. I look forward to your return this year!!!

Mike! Welcome to AAV man - good to see you here!

:NC

My name is Lyle. I'm new to off-roading and am in the process of building an early Toyota 4x4 pickup. I live in the Southern Calif. area.
Welcome. Just a guess, but a build thread on an early Toyota build would probably be pretty popular around here

Glad to be here hopefully I can pass along some knowledge and soak some in also.

Welcome Mike! Glad to see you here - Mike is a good friend to me and has an established fan base with past guests of the Appalachian Rendezvous. One of I4WDTA's best instructors he worked with folks from the event who joined him in an introductory 4WD course. He's also a small business owner that works his butt off, and he drinks vile concoctions for my entertainment!

Welcome again buddy!

Hello all, made one post already earlier in a different thread but thought I should make it official here. New member, longtime out door guy. Looking forward to Desert Rendezvous to put faces to names. Just picked up a new Toyota 4Runner Trail. Can't wait to get it dirty. See you out there!
6323479344c3568dfe488dad49044445.jpg

Well hello there everyone!

I came across this forum either through OutdoorX4 or Facebook. Honestly I can't remember which one. But I love overlanding and being out and about. I've rocked on '04 Xterra for almost a decade, and the the old girl has almost 200K and still going strong. Been cross-country a few times, and up through Canada some. I completed the first three states of the Trans America Trail, and plan on doing the next three this summer. I look forward to getting some great ideas from you guys!

Welcome!

:KY

I'm in SoCal and I do a bit of hiking mainly. Was invited over here from another board. Have a nasty habit of posting pictures. Would be interested in meeting up with others in my area.

Welcome aboard- we love pictures!

:home

Hello all. New to the forum. I'm Steve, a retired U.S. Marine Corps Infantry veteran. Looking for any excuse to get my Ram Power Wagon dirty by being offroad! Looking forward to meeting new friends on here.

2012 Ram Power Wagon
35 BFG Mud terrains
Borla exhaust
Rock sliders with steps
More mods to come

Welcome aboard Devil! :salute

My name is Jim. I drive a '95 Mitsubishi, Montero SR. I am a member of 'Tierra Del Sol' and 'San Diego Off-Road Coalition'. I am disabled but I can drive to places that I can't walk to. I stay pretty active. I can (almost) do anything - it just takes me a little longer.

My name is Jim. I drive a '95 Mitsubishi, Montero SR. I am a member of 'Tierra Del Sol' and 'San Diego Off-Road Coalition'. I am disabled but I can drive to places that I can't walk to. I stay pretty active. I can (almost) do anything - it just takes me a little longer.

Welcome, I assume you were guided this way by Tim. Get over to the Desert Rendezvous page and sign up, there are still a few spots left but they are going fast.

Dennis here. We live off grid, 12 miles of dirt road to our home 30 miles out of Reno NV.
I drive a LR D90 and we have an '06 Liberty CRD.
Active members of AZLRO & Solihul Society (CO LR Club).

Dennis here. We live off grid, 12 miles of dirt road to our home 30 miles out of Reno NV.
I drive a LR D90 and we have an '06 Liberty CRD.
Active members of AZLRO & Solihul Society (CO LR Club).
Welcome Dennis! Tell us more about that off grid thing you've got going. We've got a homestead forum here that would be perfect for information like that!

Hello all, made one post already earlier in a different thread but thought I should make it official here. New member, longtime out door guy. Looking forward to Desert Rendezvous to put faces to names. Just picked up a new Toyota 4Runner Trail. Can't wait to get it dirty. See you out there!
6323479344c3568dfe488dad49044445.jpg
That is a thing of beauty! We want one in white, but will probably have to settle for an 06-09 version.

My name is Joe. I'm relatively new to the outdoors and offroading. Looking forward to learning a thing or two from everyone here.

Back
Top Bottom