NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS!

Hello, I'm Brian and found this site from ExPo. Currently have a 2001 Tundra with some mods, and looking to learn more.

Amos from WNC

Hi all..I'm Amos. I'm a whitewater river guide (part time now) in Western North Carolina. I'm an avid camper and spend 50+ nights outdoors a year. My current ride is an 89' Rangie. Past vehicles were 2 and 4 door Montero's, 86' Dodge conversion van (lifted 2") RV, and my last Range Rover....another 89'

Hello all. I'm Chris from Charlottesville, VA. I heard about this site from the Mid Atlantic Expo Group on FB. My collection of vehicles include a 2005 Jeep LJ (RockCrawler), a 2007 Jeep JKU that tows a camper made from a M101A2 (camping rig), and a 2005 GMC 2500HD (tow rig and camping).

Hello all. I'm Chris from Charlottesville, VA. I heard about this site from the Mid Atlantic Expo Group on FB. My collection of vehicles include a 2005 Jeep LJ (RockCrawler), a 2007 Jeep JKU that tows a camper made from a M101A2 (camping rig), and a 2005 GMC 2500HD (tow rig and camping).

you gonna post up a build thread on that trailer? weclome!

Hello, I'm Brian and found this site from ExPo. Currently have a 2001 Tundra with some mods, and looking to learn more.

Welcome Brian! Great truck with a lot of potential for vehicle dependent travel - looking forward to your progress and adventures.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi all..I'm Amos. I'm a whitewater river guide (part time now) in Western North Carolina. I'm an avid camper and spend 50+ nights outdoors a year. My current ride is an 89' Rangie. Past vehicles were 2 and 4 door Montero's, 86' Dodge conversion van (lifted 2") RV, and my last Range Rover....another 89'

Welcome Amos... had to think of what state WNC is... :D I spend a lot of time outdoors too, but hopefully my wife will eventually get adjusted to me and let me in.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome Chris! We have a lot of MAOS members on the forum... looking forward to seeing some of your stable at the Appalachian Rendezvous in NC this September 2015 just before Oveland Expo East.

Hi, my name is Andrew. I currently reside in Las Vegas and I of course work in the tourism industry. I love the outdoors and take advantage of any reason to get out. Especially those involving kayaks and dirt roads. My main toy, my Bronco II, is currently undergoing a heart transplant so I can go farther and worry less. I'm hoping to make it to some rendezvous' and expos this year. Thanks!

10433125_10101330283283732_9053533547144093748_n.jpg

I'll have to dig up some old photos and do a build thread. Heres a couple of shots of my junk.

Hey, hey hey, this is a family forum :)

I dig the camper on the trailer, I thought about something like that myself before we got our trailer. Welcome to the group

Hi. I'm Dustin. I have been 4-wheeling for about 25 years now.
I got burnt out on the rock-crawling scene and now am more focused on family-included overlanding.
Camping, hiking, exploring, etc.

Not all who wander are lost...

Hi, my name is Andrew. I currently reside in Las Vegas and I of course work in the tourism industry. I love the outdoors and take advantage of any reason to get out. Especially those involving kayaks and dirt roads. My main toy, my Bronco II, is currently undergoing a heart transplant so I can go farther and worry less. I'm hoping to make it to some rendezvous' and expos this year. Thanks!

welcome!

10433125_10101330283283732_9053533547144093748_n.jpg

Hi everybody. So Cal Adventurer here. I've been following American Adventurist on Instagram for a while and finally decided to join the forum.

Hi. I'm Dustin. I have been 4-wheeling for about 25 years now.
I got burnt out on the rock-crawling scene and now am more focused on family-included overlanding.
Camping, hiking, exploring, etc.

Not all who wander are lost...

Welcome Dustin - join us at our Appalachian Rendezvous in Uwharrie this September!

:NC

Hi everybody. So Cal Adventurer here. I've been following American Adventurist on Instagram for a while and finally decided to join the forum.

Welcome to American Adventurist! Tell us about your JK!

:CA

Welcome to AAV! I bet everyone here would love to see some pictures of your creations! :drool

I'll post some pics in the van section! Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome Chris! Yes you will - The Appalachian Rendezvous will in Uwharrie be at UORTC the weekend before Oveland Expo East!

Sounds good, hopefully we won't be neck deep in a build that needs to be done. I'll try to take it easy on myself.

Back
Top Bottom