NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS!

Congrats on the new site Dave!

Looking forward to many more adventures...

i-TQsXG2M-M.jpg

I’m Linda, live near Big Bear CA and travel with my road dog Pepper. We love getting out and sharing company :)

You’re just as likely to find me here …
DSC_0248_zps1fbfadff.jpg

As here …
DSC_0037a_zpsf59b279d.jpg

Good luck with the new site!

Hello, my name is Scott. I probably won't say much but I'll be watching. Hopefully I'll watch enough to learn something.

Hello, my name is Scott. I probably won't say much but I'll be watching. Hopefully I'll watch enough to learn something.

Well sir, I'm glad your here and while you might not say much what you do express is often good stuff.

Dan here. I'm about as American as they come. Thanks Dave, for putting this together!

Getting ready for paddling season. I'm the tall one. :D

Canoe rides.jpg

Checking out the Georgia fall colors.

Winfield Scott.jpg

Actually, we're a pretty darn proud American family.

Flag door.jpg

George scarf.jpg

George Couch.jpg

Last edited:
What's all this? First I'm hearing of this forum... rolleyes

My name's Tim. I was just told I was thought of as an ARSE on another forum by some redneck who can't even sell a subscription to a magazine, so it must be time to move on.

Sorry I'm late to the party; this whole hypertext thing is a little confusing when you try to navigate without your reading glasses on.

Hi everybody, Steve and Shellie here. Don't know where this road is going but it looks pretty good! Good Job on the site Dave. Inspiring pictures. This is just what this community needed. See ya at the DR...

P.S. we used to be Hobo's:hotdog

A few pictures...

Since I'm kinda feeling at home here I'll post a picture of me and the Mrs. You can see our son (Luke) in another thread.

DSCN4686_zps885aad2a.jpg

Somewhere in Alaska. When I'm having a bad day this is the place I close my eyes and go back too.

DSCN0517.jpg

My first truck. Sure it was a Prerunner with a brush-guard and nerf-bars but I loved it.

155367_1580222237783_1602503063_31400605_4384684_n.jpg

I loved this truck. The biggest mistake I ever made was putting an ARB up front as it changed the dynamics, look, and feel of the truck so much that I could no longer justify the 13-14 mpg.

DSCN6760.jpg

I drove this little fella for about 10 months in order to have some fun and save some gas money on a long commute (28 mpg even with my foot in it). Finally I felt the need to explore again (and found out we were expecting our first child) and sold the Miata to buy a CRV (AWD of course) which my wife promptly claimed as her own, thus leaving me with a Corolla to sell and a few K in the bank account which led me to the 1999 4Runner I'm driving around today. No pictures of said ride but the OME shocks and springs along with the Tundra brake upgrade have me pretty confident that this might be the one I keep around for awhile (not that I never said that about my Xterra, two Miata's, and Tundra that I've owned in the last five years). Time will tell.

Hi everybody, Steve and Shellie here. Don't know where this road is going but it looks pretty good! Good Job on the site Dave. Inspiring pictures. This is just what this community needed. See ya at the DR...

P.S. we used to be Hobo's:hotdog

Awesome! I was wondering who this gote was :thumbsup

I drove this little fella for about 10 months in order to have some fun and save some gas money on a long commute (28 mpg even with my foot in it). Finally I felt the need to explore again (and found out we were expecting our first child) and sold the Miata to buy a CRV (AWD of course) which my wife promptly claimed as her own, thus leaving me with a Corolla to sell and a few K in the bank account which led me to the 1999 4Runner I'm driving around today. No pictures of said ride but the OME shocks and springs along with the Tundra brake upgrade have me pretty confident that this might be the one I keep around for awhile (not that I never said that about my Xterra, two Miata's, and Tundra that I've owned in the last five years). Time will tell.

Vehicle A.D.D.!!

Welcome. You'll fit right in!

intro

Hi all. I am Lisa, Mike's wife. I look forward to a community where we can talk as friends without worry of being banned for respectfully expressed differences. I am glad to be here.

Hi all. I am Lisa, Mike's wife. I look forward to a community where we can talk as friends without worry of being banned for respectfully expressed differences. I am glad to be here.

Hi Lisa!:independence

Here's one of us from our Summer Trip to the San Juan Mountains on the Narrow Gauge Railroad from Silverton to Durango, CO

IMG_1216-M.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1216-S.jpg
    IMG_1216-S.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 250
newb

Just found out about the site today, figured I'd join in hopes that we can talk about guns over here and not get the site in a tizzy.

Jon from San Diego. Headed to San Antonio is a couple months.

Nice looking site, Dave!

This is Cris, with the Power wagon, I will post more when I get out of class
Hi all,
I'm Bill, the other Power Wagon owner.
Also the other teardrop owner.

We got back into camping after a two decade lay-off spent on Iron Butt motorcycling, racing, and crashing... ...the crashing is what prompted getting back into something more laid-back like camping.
Anyhow, we camp alot. And like to do roadtrips. So nobody is safe.
I owe Tim a visit now...

300.jpg

Just found out about the site today, figured I'd join in hopes that we can talk about guns over here and not get the site in a tizzy.

Jon from San Diego. Headed to San Antonio is a couple months.

Welcome! How short are you?

Back
Top Bottom