Need recommendation for good independent mechanic in or around St George UT

Brushogger

Adventurist
We’re traveling full time now, and will be in St George tomorrow. I have a coolant leak that I can’t locate. There have been no puddles, coolant smells, any misfire codes, and no coolant in the oil. I need someone that can pressurize the cooling system, locate and repair the problem, then replace the coolant and do an oil change. Any advice would be welcome.

Many here are fans of the youtube channel Matt's Offroad Recovery and he is located in Hurricane which is near by. You might call him and ask for a recommendation. The business name is Winder Towing, number is 435-635-2231.

Many here are fans of the youtube channel Matt's Offroad Recovery and he is located in Hurricane which is near by. You might call him and ask for a recommendation. The business name is Winder Towing, number is 435-635-2231.

Great advice, thanks for sharing!

Thank you so much for the contact info!!!

Back
Top Bottom