Need Help with GoFundMe Campaign for a Dear Friend

Mike

Adventurist
Founding Member
Hi all and I am hoping your 2018 is going well.

I normally would not do this and rarely ask for help with things. This is just one of those things that is more important in life, so I need to ask for help.

I have a dear friend whose "wheeled adventure travel" is that of her wheelchair. Unfortunately her current one is failing and parts are not longer made for it. It was also made for her at her teen size and not as an adult size, which has become dangerous to use, as tipping her out happens due to it.

If you can visit the GoFundMe campaign that I setup for her, to help raise the funds to buy her a new wheelchair, I could be ever grateful. If you can donate, that would be awesome but if not, even sharing this campaign in your social media and friends can make a huge difference.

All the info is at https://www.gofundme.com/wheelchairforhiedi

Thank you all so very much!!!

Mike

We are getting close to our goal. Had a very unexpected but very awesome donation over the weekend. Now can you help us get to the end.

Please help if you can.

Thank you!

I've never contributed to one of these requests before. You've always seemed like a stand up guy to me, so I made a contribution.

Thanks so much Bob!!! Thanks for helping us out and your confidence in me. :)

I don't see anything on the link, how long will this campaign run for

I don't see anything on the link, how long will this campaign run for

Until we reach or exceeded our goal. Unlike Kickstarter, there is no time limits on GoFundMe. You can run it indefinitely. Once we have reached the goal, I will turn off the campaign.

Back
Top Bottom