My new Camera

Fowldarr

Adventurist
Founding Member
So, as some of you know (you know the ones, the ones that read every thread on here like it is crack....I think they call you moderators) I needed a new camera, and while I have lusted after a nice DSLR, or one of those new ones without the mirror that I don't really understand, I was limited by budget. So today at Costco, I picked up a Fujifilm FinePix s8200. Been playing with it all night, and it takes significantly better images than my old digital kodak camera that I purchased on a black friday deal (I was sleep deprived and it really seemed like a good idea at the time). It's not much, but it will hopefully keep the pictures coming. If the specs mean anything to you it is a 16MP (I've already read a bunch of stuff where the MP don't matter), it has a 40x optical zoom, which should come in handy on this trip to Yellowstone, and a whole bunch of features I don't understand (probably a good thing I didn't buy the DSLR...right?)

A wise man once told me that "the best camera is the one you have with you". Which is one of the reasons the iPhone camera is so popular, it's always in your pocket.

Enjoy your new camera!

Back
Top Bottom