Mid Atlantic Overland Festival

If your interested in an extended run up here in the Ketstone State John I could hook you up with some suggestions and possibly your very own Ridgerunner guide.

If your interested in an extended run up here in the Ketstone State John I could hook you up with some suggestions and possibly your very own Ridgerunner guide.
Sweet! I will confer with the boss and see what she is up for. Last year we took a super backroad route and had a great time. Joe still call it the "roller coaster road". I know there are a bunch of MTB trails in that area and perhaps some paddling. I will be in touch.

John

I went the first year and had to skip this year because of work. I'm considering getting a bike(CRF250L) this spring and if I do I will most definitely be going as they were offering some bike classes this past year.

I went the first year and had to skip this year because of work. I'm considering getting a bike(CRF250L) this spring and if I do I will most definitely be going as they were offering some bike classes this past year.
The bike community looked quite active there last year.

I'd like to attend but I can't pass up the chance to attend the BFG 36 Hours of Uwharrie. @Dave and many of the AAV crew will be there. This should be a pretty cool event - 36 teams demonstrating 4WD driving and recovery skills day and night, canoeing, marksmanship with rifle and shotgun all under the mercy of the clock.

I'd like to attend but I can't pass up the chance to attend the BFG 36 Hours of Uwharrie. @Dave and many of the AAV crew will be there. This should be a pretty cool event - 36 teams demonstrating 4WD driving and recovery skills day and night, canoeing, marksmanship with rifle and shotgun all under the mercy of the clock.

Agreed. Don't want to miss that 36 hours in NC!

Hi everyone, I spoke to @Dave when we were at OX West about having a special discount for American Adventurist forum members who want to attend the MAOF. I'm pleased to say, all forum members will get an extra 20% off when booking online.

Email me at overlandfestival@gmail.com and I will send you a promo code.

Cheers

Ray

Hi everyone, I spoke to @Dave when we were at OX West about having a special discount for American Adventurist forum members who want to attend the MAOF. I'm pleased to say, all forum members will get an extra 20% off when booking online.

Email me at overlandfestival@gmail.com and I will send you a promo code.

Cheers

Ray

Thanks @rayhyland (Ray) and to the Henwood brothers for extending this courtesy to our members!

I've been going to this event since the get-go and it's always been a lot of fun with plenty of things to do to keep you occupied. You won't be disappointed by the event activities or the features the surrounding area have to offer.

Regrettably I won't be able to attend this year due to a previous commitment with the BF Goodrich 36 Hours of Uwharrie in NC conducted at the same time.

Hopefully Ray won't forget to bring a cold front with him from Canada this year... :D

We are not going to make it to this event this year. Work and life get in the way and frankly an 8 hour drive for this versus a 40 minute drive for AAV Rendevous and a 3 hour drive for Expo east and out plans are made.... Plus I still hope to help at 36 hours of URE

There will be a unimog on hand for anyone who wants to drive it. That should be fun. I think my 16 year old son will definitely want to give it a go. And me too to be honest, mogs are cool!

Attachments

• IMG_0230.JPG
    IMG_0230.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 55
Back
Top Bottom