Looking for deal on KO2s

Adam Wright

Adventurist
Want to get new AT tires before Appalachian Rendezvous next month. Current intention is 275/75/17 KO2s. Plan on getting 5 KO2s. Anyone know of any discounts available online or near northern VA area?

Thanks.
Adam

Want to get new AT tires before Appalachian Rendezvous next month. Current intention is 275/75/17 KO2s. Plan on getting 5 KO2s. Anyone know of any discounts available online or near northern VA area?

Thanks.
Adam

What's your budget and what is considered a "deal" to you?

You mean you don't see that size on the website? They definitely make them.
https://www.bfgoodrichtires.com/shop/tyres-285-75-17-121--allsearch
But maybe I should stick with 285/70/17 as they are just under 3" rather than closer to 4".

If you can go 275/70/17, discounttiredirect.com has them.
They have 275/75/17 as well but same price as everyone else.

What's your budget and what is considered a "deal" to you?
Anywhere I can get them for less than $251/tire. Buying 5 so if any deals out there on 4+ when bought at same time that would work. Total price for 5 I see everywhere online is $1255.

I do see that discounttiredirect.com has a flash sale today only for $80 off 4+ tires so total is $1175 so that may be best deal I can get on these. Anyone else have any better deals out there? I was planning on buying first thing next month rather than today (usually see some good tire deals on Labor Day weekend).

I've had my best luck with Discount Tires over the years, same location, same manager etc. Get some bids from other shops and see if the pricing is any better.

As is frequently the case, sounds like time is the enemy here. Sounds like you’re actually looking fo 285/75-17, not 275’s? They’re about $250@ including installation at Costco when they have them on sale (which isn’t now)...
EEE32922-8AC4-4356-BA72-865400E5469C.png

Back
Top Bottom