Living Overland's 12-Volt Water System

flyfishexpert

Adventurist
IMG_20130730_075638.jpg

Seeing the needs of our fellow budget-minded travelers, we developed a simple on-board water system. Our water system can be attached to an inexpensive water jug, with minimal modifications, and provide a reliable flow of water in camp. The 12-volt water system kit includes pump, faucet, tubing, wiring, and electrical connector and easy to follow instructions on how to assemble onto Reliance and Scepter style water cans. The pre-assembled kit comes fully assembled on a Scepter Military Water Can (MWC) cap, and can directly replace the cap currently on your MWC.

[video=youtube_share;rmCBigYcVv0]http://youtu.be/rmCBigYcVv0[/video]
Kit assembled on a Reliance Jumbotainer

Pre-order your kit today. Kits should start to shipping Aug 9, 2013. All pre-orders will ship with a 'FOODIE' sticker

Pre-Order Kit - $84.99 + $12.35 USPS shipping within US

Pre-Order Kit assembled with Scepter MWC cap - $104.99 + $12.35 USPS shipping within US (cap colors may vary - email for availability)

We have had some great questions coming in regarding the system. The kit does require assembly; including cutting/tapping the Scepter cap (can be attached to most water jugs), and soldering the wires. The fully assembled kit comes mounted to a Scepter cap and is ready to go when it arrives. Just replace your current cap with the new system and you are off and running.

Also, the system can be run directly off of solar. We have run the system directly off of our PowerFilm solar panel (60Watt). The system draws just over 3amps (37Watt) at full flow. You can get by running the system on a 30Watt panel, with a slightly lower flow rate.

Just placed my order for an assembled Scepter kit. Can't wait!!!! My RV hand pump was not cutting it, thanks for making my life easier with the wife ;)

Back
Top Bottom