LEDs blocking air flow

The early ecoboost engines had intercoolers that did too good of a job. My 2011 F150, like many others, would have condensation build up in the turbo system from the compressed air being cooled. Ford's response was to issue a TSB that de-tuned the engine a bit and they covered over 1/2 the intercooler with a piece of abs plastic.

I have a '13 never had a condensation issue.

Wait, you can be cited for beadlocks? Why?

On a similar note all those guys that love to have scepter cans, Rotopax, etc on their vehicle with extra fuel...that's against the law here in GA. Fuel must be secured inside an approved container and inside a vehicle. Tied down in a truck bed or trailer (think lawn service) is apparently ok.

I know is off topic (and late) but clarify this.

In GA, I am allowed to have fuel cans mounted to a swing out on the back of the truck?

I know is off topic (and late) but clarify this.

In GA, I am allowed to have fuel cans mounted to a swing out on the back of the truck?

Struggling to find the exact law... Give me a bit. From what I remember it has to do with securing a portable fuel container in a trunk or bed of a vehicle. The state doesn't consider tanks mounted to the exterior of a vehicle secure.

Back
Top Bottom