Just picked up an XVenture

We have had my Xventure since the summer of 2015, and we love it! I got mine from the professionals at OK4WD in New Jersey.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The one thing I am trying to figure out is a water return line. Tank-pump-heater-tank. But ya even though it's been super cold I have been taking mine out and putting it through it's paces bigtime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have had my Xventure since the summer of 2015, and we love it! I got mine from the professionals at OK4WD in New Jersey.

Just wondering , do you take out the XV with a lady, or kids, Just trying to come up with the best potty scenario.

Just wondering , do you take out the XV with a lady, or kids, Just trying to come up with the best potty scenario.

Typically I go out with my wife and our two younger children currently age 8 & 10. They initially could fit in our James Baroud Grand Raid XXL RTT with us, but I bought an Oztent RV-5 for the kids and to serve as a changing room. The RV-5 connects to my Foxwing awning if desired. The Oztent, though rather large, fits in the Xventure cargo bed. For bathroom, we went with the complete Cleanwaste Go Anywhere Toilet system, which comes with portable toilet, chemical bags, a portajohn sized tent, and a backpack to hold it all. This system also fits in the cargo bed. The tent has provisions for and doubles as a shower tent. I bought a slatted teak square to put at the bottom the shower tent. There was a write up on toilet systems, to include this one, in the 2012 Overland Journal Gear Guide, and I bought it on Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/Cleanwaste-G...20&sr=8-4&keywords=cleanwaste+portable+toilet
Hope this helps.

I am going to try to have a water system recirculating set up be fabricated, using the same shower quick connects already in use. I will let you guys (who need one) know if I can get these made.

Checking out Cedar Mesa/Grand Gulch. Utah

IMG_3325.JPG

Back
Top Bottom