Joshua Tree National Park Vandalism

It's sickening! It's even happening in the El Paso Mountains! We are working on getting permits from the BLM to repair some old miners cabins. That we have all enjoyed in the past.

My God I hate these idiots. I'd really like to know what is going through their heads, though I suspect not much.

Makes my blood boil. The perps are part of the cancer eating this country from within. No honor, no remorse, no clue.

The perps won't be threatened by 6 months of jail. It is a freakin' badge of honor for them.

My little one and I camped at Indian Cove last Thursday and Friday. The area was still closed. But what a beautiful campground. Great place to introduce my little girl to bouldering.

As far as I can tell, they're getting a bunch of student volunteers to hump a bunch of water and biodegradable soaps up there for some scrubbing. Now, personally, I've never heard of a water based anything that will take spray paint off of of our climbing paradise of quartz monzonite. They should have gotten those kids to hump some gas powered compressors and a couple blast tanks up there.

They should just post an anti-tagging sniper team up there...

Could be a job for Cat Norris

cat norris.jpg

I heard that the closed areas were supposed to reopen yesterday but they still need another month to clean up.

Really sucks to see more and more of this crap when you finally have the time to get out. It is unfortunate but it seems that so many people have no remorse about doing this kind of stuff. What sucks even more is you never can catch the jerks in the act.

Back
Top Bottom