Joe's Jeep Build V.2

Time for another installment on Joe's Jeep. He found an old tray that came out of a wagon a few days ago and has been focused like a laser on what we could do with it on his jeep. Can you guess where this is headed from this first picture?
IMG_3047.JPG

I knew that you could...

A few hose clamps later and we are good to go on the install of Joe's roof rack... and he is helping of course...
IMG_3048.JPG

IMG_3049.JPG

But wait... we are not done....

One sticking point over time has been that he has no rear recovery point... like good little offroaders we selected a shackle with a WLL of 1 Ton... should be sufficient for the 20# or so jeep, I would think...
IMG_3051.JPG

Then it was on to enhanced lighting. I had stuck this LED from Advanced Auto into Joe's Christmas stocking and promised we'd get to it eventually, so... it is very cool, as it swivels and has a bright flood array on one side. Quite the upgrade for him :)
IMG_3053.JPG

IMG_3057.JPG

And all that equals out to one happy boy... and a kick ass Jeep
IMG_3058.JPG

Dude, that boy is growing too fast. You're gonna need a bigger Jeep here soon.
Thank you @Haggis, as an expert in the Jeep/Overland and all around outdoors world, I accept your advice and am forwarding your professional recommendation to Ann... so we can begin building "Joe's" next jeep...hahaha...

Back
Top Bottom