Is it true? 2017 Jeep Scrambler

I'd like to see it next to the H3T if anyone remembers those. The Alpha turned out to be a decent truck and maybe a prelude to the modern Colorado. I'm curious to see how big this thing actually is. Taco size? Honda Ridgeline size? Colorado size? Or smaller than the above. Hard to tell from photos.

I'm a Jeep guy, and I want so bad to like this truck, but I see a big bed, a crew cab, and with today's glamper requirement's, I see OVERLOADED on a regular basis! I sure hope FIAT has appropriate suspension upgrades (air bags maybe, it's in their wheelhouse with the RAM trucks) and puts good brakes on them!

Why thank You! I'm extremely biased and inclined to agree with you wholeheartedly. :rolleyes:
portsmouth-Island-ryan-n-volvo-copy-680x450-1.jpg
P3210829.JPG
portsmouth-island-ryan-camp-2-copy-680x450.jpeg

As you guys know every time I think about getting rid of the LJ, I balk and hold onto it. Just returned from a 1200 mile camping/work trip to Florida and back. 1200 miles, half doors tops off, only the safari top... mix of back roads and interstate and dang it, it was a nice break from "reality". A decent jeep based truck, with 4 doors, and some payload capacity might sway me though...

I saw one article, maybe one of the concepts, that the front wall of the bed folded forward, creating an area of bed covered by the roof. We thought this would be ideal for taking our dog with us. I'm considering giving up my YJ and Tundra and going to this set up. I don't really need a full size tundra anymore and the rock crawler is only used for Sunday drives. I don't take the dog in my Tundra or Rav4, but if I could keep the dog hair in the bed, I could be happy with that config.

Back
Top Bottom