International Harvester Western Regionals Presented by Scouts West

73IHC

Adventurist
Hey guys and gals... My 4x4 Club Scouts West (Scoutswest.com) is hosting our annual event at the Calico KOA on April 17th and 18th. We will be holding various events and a raffle on Saturday night. There will also be a free show and shine International Harvester Rig Show ( we don't use the word car). Registration is open to all and we host trail runs on Saturday that are open to stock vehicles up to custom rigs. It is a family friendly event and there will be a BBQ dinner available. All proceeds will benefit Cal4wd.com and last year we came pretty darn close to $4000 that weekend alone. 2013 the proceeds went to Wounded Warriors and another benefit for the pride of our nation, our active service and retired Veterans is in the works!
We have lots in common with most of you so you can even just come out for a few hours or a day or two. I don't think we have to tell you that there is plenty of camping space at KOA and around them darn hills!!!

Here is the link to the site...
http://ihwr.org/wp/

Admins feel free to remove but I have been promoting Americanadventurist.com with all of my clubs and forums too.

Wish mine were finished enough to bring out there, one of these years I'll make it.

Wish mine were finished enough to bring out there, one of these years I'll make it.

Sounds good... last 5 years I am always on a crunch to finish one. But it has been either my 73 or 67!!!

Look forward to yours, you would defintely win in our offroad class.

M

Back
Top Bottom