I NEED A DRONE TEACHER

Johnny Ringo

Adventurist
If anyone is going out somewhere to fly drones in the future that can help me setup my drone and learn to fly (I would catch on very fast) then let me know. I have the DJI Phontom 4. Hit me up please!

Crazy coincidence...taking my dogs to the dog park involves walking across a large (acre +) grassy area to get to the dog park (Mac can't make it that far, he takes a dump 10 yards in...I know, TMI (just learned that one:rolleyes:)...any way...there was a group there with banners and obstacles up, name on the banners was EZDRONE, part of their logo was "sales, service, training".

These guys were in Santee. Watching from the dog park, they had some little drones, but they were like the Formula 1 drones. I could hear the different motors on the drones kicking in/out, they were fast as hell and they banked through the turns on their obstacle course.

By the way, they went through my crash class, other than auguring in at a (much) higher terminal velocity, they nailed all of the bullets in my syllabus!:rolleyes:

If anyone is going out somewhere to fly drones in the future that can help me setup my drone and learn to fly (I would catch on very fast) then let me know. I have the DJI Phontom 4. Hit me up please!
I will be at the Big Bear camp out this weekend! Sept 8 to the 10 White Chevy Pickup. black KC Light covers White adventure trailer. Make sure the batteries are charged along with the controller. I can help you get started. Ray

Best advice is to watch some basic Youtube videos, these things are very easy to fly. And to put your DJI in beginner mode. I just got a DJI Mavic Pro a week and half ago and have already started using it. Just slapped together this highlight video from our labor day weekend.

Some of the videos that helped me get started are listed below. I'm pretty sure the FlightPath guy has videos on the Phantom 4, actually, most of these guys have all the drones. But most of the settings and basics are the same between the Mavic and the Phantom. I'm really loving the Mavic Pro.

Back
Top Bottom