I married well . . .

Code Red

Adventurist
My wife has been trying to get back into a Jeep since we move back from Dubai.

She was set on a new JL, but then she saw this one:

CJ7-1.JPG

I have high hopes that she'll do the right thing....

It's an '82 with the 258. It looks just as clean under the hood as it does on the outside. It has a Jeep top. I didn't know they still made them, but the plastic is too clear to be original. Remember the snaps! Gawd how I hated the snaps.

I think she slept with a picture of it under her pillow last night.

Very nice...I suppose you know, but make sure you look around the spring perches for cracks in the frame. Considering the appearance of that one I'd guess that it has led a pampered life and won't have any frame issues, I'd still check though.

:violin
I would if I could, but I'll be in Cairo for work.:(

That the Cairo in Egypt with the pyramids, not the Cairo in South Georgia with the BBQ and quail hunting.

I need to keep my job. Now that there's another Jeep in the family, I'm sure I will be buying a lot more parts.

I'm also probably gonna miss the Steel Soldiers Georgia Rally in Durhamtown, which is supposed to be great.

:jeep50

:keyboard

Are you kidding?

I've got a wife :princess who picked a 34 year old CJ7 over a new car, and wants a winch for an anniversary present, and once surprised me with me an M1 Garand for my birthday. For Valentines day a couple years ago I gave her a set of metric wrenches in a sexy red and black tool roll and she loved it. Her idea of a great vacation is two weeks bouncing around Africa in a 70-series Land Cruiser.

Do you really think I'm gonna let a girl like that out of my sight with you guys around?

:viking

:keyboard

Are you kidding?

I've got a wife :princess who picked a 34 year old CJ7 over a new car, and wants a winch for an anniversary present, and once surprised me with me an M1 Garand for my birthday. For Valentines day a couple years ago I gave her a set of metric wrenches in a sexy red and black tool roll and she loved it. Her idea of a great vacation is two weeks bouncing around Africa in a 70-series Land Cruiser.

Do you really think I'm gonna let a girl like that out of my sight with you guys around?

:viking
:lol

You've seen the level of personal hygiene most of these guys maintain right? It'll be fine...you have no reason to worry.
pfft... this is why the more seasoned trail veterans among us have on-board hot water/shower systems. :cool: #chickmagnet

Back
Top Bottom