Henry US Survival AR-7

I was just looking at a 10/22 take down. Man, the prices have shot way up! :wow

Good question about carrying it in a back pack, with a CCW. In Ca your CCW must include the weapon you carry, having a CCW does not permit you to carry just any weapon in your back pack that you want. That weapon must be listed on your CCW, I think a CCW does not apply to rifles, only hand guns.

Another "new" survival type gun is the Chiappa M6 X-Caliber (based on a similar Springfield M6 Scout aircrew survival gun that is out of production).

Folding over-under 12 ga and .22, add the adapter kit for multiple caliber versatility. In addition to the two original gauges, adapters allow you to shoot 8 pistol calibers ( .380 , 9 mm , .357 Mag/.38 SP , .40 S & W, .44 Mag, .45 ACP , .410/.45 colt ) and two shotgun calibers (410 ga and 20 ga), combining the flexibility of a shotgun and the power of a rifled gun.

http://www.chiappafirearms.com/product/2673

View attachment 6836

View attachment 6837

View attachment 6838

View attachment 6839
I had an M6 back in the early 2000's. 410 and 22lr. Loved it. Sold it during hard times and that was too bad. It was a better firearm than it appears to be at first glance/ first handling. It was my go to camping, backpacking and ould fit inside a pack folded up no problem. Here in NC and the SC VA mountains I roamed at the time, the 410 was capable of protection and taking meat on any animal available.

I frequently consider scouts, breakdown 22s, and others - but nothing seems as versatile, durable, or as reliable as a 590A1.
With the short stock, it's exactly 36" and will fit anywhere (in a Jeep), do anything, all while being very easy to explain and California-approved.
No assembly required.

Back
Top Bottom