Heading to the DRV March 15th.

I'm not sure it will come to that... although I wouldn't mind crashing Mike's place this week for use of his compressor.

Crap... just saw this. You should have PM'ed me. Compressor is waiting... :)

Crap... just saw this. You should have PM'ed me. Compressor is waiting... :)

No worries, Mike. If it were really that important, I would've touched base already. I may actually do it at work anyway.

I think a picture thread should be required once you guys get back.

That's very unlikely. Those SOCAL guys are a very shy and demure group. They're very hesitant to take any pictures of their rigs, especially when out on the trail... :rolleyes:

Yeah, those guys hog all the sunshine and warm weather while we sit around and watch the snow come down over a dreary bleak landscape. I don't want to see any of those pics at all or I might get offended and have to contact an administrator or moderator to hide such posts from me.

Well crap! I'm stuck at work until 1500 and still have to load up the back of the truck (can't leave items un-attended at campus). Will be slogging through traffic to go East and will be setting up in the dark. Solo and crippled, that won't be fun. I'll leave at 0400 so I can get there and set up in the cool of the morning.

Yeah, those guys hog all the sunshine and warm weather while we sit around and watch the snow come down over a dreary bleak landscape. I don't want to see any of those pics at all or I might get offended and have to contact an administrator or moderator to hide such posts from me.

If they hide the thread from you, you'll never know it. They'll probably do it on the down low in hopes it'll never be discovered.....

Great trip, even with the heat, and bit of wind this morning. I did not take many photos, but I will go through the few I took tomorrow. Good to see everyone. What are the dates for MRV :coffeesmile, I am ready to go :hotdog

Had a great, but all too short, time at the DRV. As usual there were great people and magnificent views. No pictures due to knucklehead me leaving camera battery in the charger. I'm looking forward to next years Rendezvous. Rumor is it will be in an area with a lot more trash to clean up (AND REMOVE btw). It is nice to leave an area in better shape than when you arrive.

Back
Top Bottom