Heading to the DRV March 15th.

1leg

Adventurist
Founding Member
Leaving Escondido around 12pm. :independence

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be heading out from work by noon at the latest on Friday. I hope to be set up before 1500-1600.

I imagine I'll be headed out Fri morning. With the project I've got going on this week, it looks like I will uphold the tradition of getting little sleep the night before and hitting the road later than expected. :headbang

I imagine I'll be headed out Fri morning. With the project I've got going on this week, it looks like I will uphold the tradition of getting little sleep the night before and hitting the road later than expected. :headbang

Do we need a mid week wrench-a-thon? :wrench

Going out thurs night then meeting up friday at the arco station s22& hwy86 around 9:00 then going in along the canal (bradshaw) exploring
all are welcome

BIG THANKS

TO ALL OF OUR SOCAL RENDEZVOUS SPONSORS - YOU ROCK!

DRV13sponsors_zps50bc6019.jpg

If TAD has a coyote litespeed bag out there will someone grab it for me and ill pay you back?

I'll check for you, but I can all but guarantee they will not.

Yeah... Worth a shot right? Make sure you get the military discount on it ;)

Edit: they had black ones in stock today for about 5 minutes. Hopefully a coyote one pops up!

Last edited:
Hope to be on the road from Santee by 8AM, quick stop in Escondido to pick up the grand boy and we'll be on our way!

Is there a HAM freq I should monitor for others on the road?

Leave was not cancelled! Plan on leaving San Clemente around noon Friday.

Hope to be on the road from Santee by 8AM, quick stop in Escondido to pick up the grand boy and we'll be on our way!

Is there a HAM freq I should monitor for others on the road?

For the event itself 147.585 will be for simplex chat. National Calling on 146.520 of course, and you can tune-in the Chuckwalla repeater on 145.380 - PL 162.2.

For the event itself 147.585 will be for simplex chat. National Calling on 146.520 of course, and you can tune-in the Chuckwalla repeater on 145.380 - PL 162.2.

I am heading out tonight, I will try and monitor all 3

See you all tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom