Hard Korr Lighting Product update

TangoBlue

Adventurist
Senior Staff
Founding Member
Martin - any word on the Lithium rechargeable power pack for the Hard Korr camp lighting system? I recently enjoyed mine last month in Arizona but running it on 8 AA batteries is painful - they just don't have the staying power during the wintertime. For those of us that use your lights do you have any updates to share? Thanks!

1549994937286.png
1549994975395.png

Martin - any word on the Lithium rechargeable power pack for the Hard Korr camp lighting system? I recently enjoyed mine last month in Arizona but running it on 8 AA batteries is painful - they just don't have the staying power during the wintertime. For those of us that use your lights do you have any updates to share? Thanks!

View attachment 43636View attachment 43637
Hello Team, I have run out of the Hard Korr batteries but I will have something for you on the 21st of this month desert rendezvous to hold you over till they come in 5 weeks time

Hello Team, I have run out of the Hard Korr batteries but I will have something for you on the 21st of this month desert rendezvous to hold you over till they come in 5 weeks time
Thanks Martin. Regret I won't be there (since I live in Virginia) but I'll be patiently waiting. Cheers, mate!

Back
Top Bottom