Group Buy Round Three: American Adventurist Edition Trasharoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's more than just a look for me, they're damn useful. Having a place to keep your trash separate and squared away on a trip actually makes a trip more enjoyable for me. I really like the fact that everything has a place on my rig, even trash.

:tread

It's more than just a look for me, they're damn useful. Having a place to keep your trash separate and squared away on a trip actually makes a trip more enjoyable for me. I really like the fact that everything has a place on my rig, even trash.

:tread

Very true. I was going to be getting a regular trasharoo bur with a group buy popping up here I think I'll spend the little extra and have a better looking one. Just hope it makes it to me before a show I'm a vender at in nj on November 14th. Cutting it close lol.

Put me down for a tan one. Paid!

Very true. I was going to be getting a regular trasharoo bur with a group buy popping up here I think I'll spend the little extra and have a better looking one. Just hope it makes it to me before a show I'm a vender at in nj on November 14th. Cutting it close lol.

Put me down for a tan one. Paid!

Done!

Who's next? :box

Quick question, my paypal billing address is different then the address it will need to be shipped to, and I didn't see a way to enter a different one through the donate button, how should I get you my current address?

Quick question, my paypal billing address is different then the address it will need to be shipped to, and I didn't see a way to enter a different one through the donate button, how should I get you my current address?

Send me a PM with all the details please :)

If you do not provide your shipping info on PayPal, I can't ship. @TrailShaman

Please check your info and provide your shipping address people!

:questions

It is on my profile and there was no way to add it or specify in the donation area, I can pm it to you if you'd like (if your willing to remove your PM block) or I can email you just let me know. (Thus my earlier post about PMing you per the original instructions when this post was first made)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is on my profile and there was no way to add it or specify in the donation area, I can pm it to you if you'd like (if your willing to remove your PM block) or I can email you just let me know. (Thus my earlier post about PMing you per the original instructions when this post was first made)

@TrailShaman This is what I see:

image.jpeg

Can I email it or pm it to you? I think it didn't add it because it went through as a donation.

Why is it these orders always come right around the same time I have to drop a couple hundred on repair parts? I was going to order one but just dropped over $400 on new exhaust parts. Hopefully there will be a "round four" at some point.

Black is on back order so I'm waiting to hear the ETA, stay tuned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom