Group Buy Round Three: American Adventurist Edition Trasharoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Adventurist
Founder
Senior Staff
Editor
In support of Tread Lightly and our community's commitment to keeping trails open and our lands clean, we are producing a third round of the American Adventurist Edition Trasharoo to ensure we can pack out what we pack in!

AAV TRASHAROO.jpg

Shipped price to all 50 states is $70 ($50+$20 flat rate shipping and handling).

Local pick up price (SoCal) is $50, you meet me for pickup.

Color Options: Black, Green or Tan.

Logos are the "original" black and white round AAV logo pictured above!

This group buy closes 16 October 2015, payment due at time of posting.

How do you get one? Follow these simple steps:

1. Post in this thread with your SCREEN NAME and FIRST NAME and the color you want - Black, Green or Tan.

2. Go to the PayPal button (Donate) at the bottom of this screen and send your money. Please add 3% for the PayPal fee.

3. Get your AAV Edition Trasharoo when they arrive!

image.jpeg

Trasharoo said:
There isn't a single one of us who is against the "Tread Lightly" philosophy, and many of us pack out our own trash, but how many of us pick up trash when we see it? Or, how often do we end up with some nasty burrito or sandwich wrapper in the vehicle and end up smelling it for the rest of the trip? Trash should be kept outside where we can't smell it, it can't drip on interior parts, and there should be more than enough room in a trash bag for what you bring and what ever you might find and want to pick up. The problem is, hanging a X-gallon Hefty bag off the back of your vehicle doesn't work too well, one bump and its gone; and the old-style canvas bags that many of us are fond of flop around back there- damaging paint, and sometimes dropping more trash than they hold. Enter the Trasharoo.

Trasharoo said:
trasharoo layered.jpg

With high-quality wide buckles, denier nylon, a heavy-duty attachment to your existing external spare tire, and positive-closing cover, you can haul away all the trash you accumulate in a weekend and maybe even make the trails a little cleaner as you go, without having to turn the inside of your rig into a garbage can.
There are unlimited uses for the Trasharoo bag:

-Storing your wet suit or surfing gear
-Storing your muddy hunting waders/gear
-Keeping children's diapers outside the car (odor)
-Hauling a light bundle of firewood or charcoal to camp
-Storing your recovery gear (winch line extensions, straps, shackles etc)
-Hauling dirty sports equipment to the field (soccer balls etc)
-Great not only for 4x4's but RV's, Toyhaulers and 5th wheel travel trailers!
-Use on the back of your ATV
-Use as a bug out back pack if you become stranded
-Carry sleeping bags in it on the way to camp
... and more!
Tread lightly colour logo.jpg

Last edited:
American Adventurist Edition Trasharoo paid order list:

1. chikunsoup - Christian - Tan - Paid - Shipped
2. Trailshaman - James - Black - Paid - Shipped
3. Overland Jeep Gear - Del - Tan - Paid - Shipped
4. Chazz Layne - Chazz - Black - Paid - Shipped
5. Trump - Mark - Black - Paid- Shipped
6. Rickbryden10 - Rick - Black - Paid - Shipped
7. BigTom - Tom - Black - Paid - Shipped
8. Goose Gear - Brian - Black - Delivered
9. Martin Ryan - Tan - Paid - Shipped
10. WUZombies - Tan - Paid - Shipped

Last edited:
Awesome! I have a few questions before placing the order for a black trasharoo and I don't know how to pm from my phone, ha. I'd like to pick it up in person, where in SoCal are y'all located? Also, when would pick up be available?

No PM's needed, please ask all questions here as someone else may have the same questions! :questions

I am located in the Temecula valley. Pick up would be available once 2 things have happened:

1. We place the order on or about 17 October (after the last day of the group buy)

2. The order is produced. This could take 3-4 weeks.

3. Payment is via Donate button at the bottom of this screen. See OP at the top of this thread.

4. No PM's please. All necessary info is right here in this thread or will be answered here.

Trailshaman
James
Black
thanks for setting this up!
apparently i don't have enough posts or something else is going on but i can't pm you dave

Last edited:
rickbryden10
Rick
Black

The only paypal button i see at the bottom of the screen is the donate button, is that the correct place to pay?
Still cant figure out how to DM, but will be in SoCal from 10/2-10/11, doesnt sound like pick up is an option in that time frame, is it?

Last edited:
Question? How do i PM You Dave as far as shipping info Goes?
And secondly is the Donate Button at the bottom of the screen the proper place to pay for my Bag?

First post updated. Donate button works (I can see what the transaction is for). Your shipping info is included in the PayPal transaction (make sure your info is correct).

So easy a caveman could do it ;)

rickbryden10
Rick
Black

The only paypal button i see at the bottom of the screen is the donate button, is that the correct place to pay?
Still cant figure out how to DM, but will be in SoCal from 10/2-10/11, doesnt sound like pick up is an option in that time frame, is it?

No sir, per the OP we won't place the order until the 17th.

No PM's needed, please ask all questions here as someone else may have the same questions! :questions

I am located in the Temecula valley. Pick up would be available once 2 things have happened:

1. We place the order on or about 17 October (after the last day of the group buy)

2. The order is produced. This could take 3-4 weeks.

3. Payment is via Donate button at the bottom of this screen. See OP at the top of this thread.

4. No PM's please. All necessary info is right here in this thread or will be answered here.

I'm assuming that folks read my posts...

:lawyer

;)

Just a reminder to everyone, payment is due at time of posting. Your name will be added to the order once payment is received.

:box

I have two problems with these. 1)They are too well made to need replacing. And B) It doesn't live on the back of my truck, so it doesn't wear out so I can participate in the group buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom