Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Adventurist
Founder
Senior Staff
Editor
AAWebBanner3.jpg

By popular demand, and in support of Tread Lightly and our community's commitment to keeping trails open and our lands clean, we are producing a sixth round of the American Adventurist Edition Trasharoo to ensure we can pack out what we pack in!

trasharoo.jpeg.jpg

Shipped price to all 50 states is $75.

Color Options: Black, Green or Tan.

Logos are the "original" black and white round AAV logo pictured above!

We need TEN orders to meet the minimum, payment due at time of posting.

How do you get one? Follow these 4 simple steps:

1. Post in this thread with your SCREEN NAME and FIRST NAME and the color you want - Black, Green or Tan.

2. Go to the PayPal button (Donate) at the bottom of this screen and send your money.

3. Send me a PM once you have paid with your order details and your shipping address!

4. Get your AAV Edition Trasharoo when they arrive!

Trasharoo said:
There isn't a single one of us who is against the "Tread Lightly" philosophy, and many of us pack out our own trash, but how many of us pick up trash when we see it? Or, how often do we end up with some nasty burrito or sandwich wrapper in the vehicle and end up smelling it for the rest of the trip? Trash should be kept outside where we can't smell it, it can't drip on interior parts, and there should be more than enough room in a trash bag for what you bring and what ever you might find and want to pick up. The problem is, hanging a X-gallon Hefty bag off the back of your vehicle doesn't work too well, one bump and its gone; and the old-style canvas bags that many of us are fond of flop around back there- damaging paint, and sometimes dropping more trash than they hold. Enter the Trasharoo.

Minimum order is 10! All orders will ship with a free American Adventurist morale patch and decal! :lawyer

Jump on the bandwagon now before round SIX closes! :bandwagon

1. Dave
2. @TangoBlue - Tim - Black - PAID - shipped
3. @TangoBlue - Tim - Black - PAID - shipped
4. @Twright - Thad - Green - PAID - shipped
5. @Terrapod - Chad - Black - PAID - shipped
6. @chikunsoup - Christian - Tan - PAID - shipped
7. @Steve & Deb - Steve - Black - PAID - shipped
8. @Doug - Black - PAID - shipped
9. @calishooterone - Black - PAID - shipped
10. Dave

WE TREAD LIGHTLY!.jpg

Seriously? The crows pecked at your bag and tore it up? :eek:

Parked at the Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center, came back out two hours later and two crows were pecking at it and more were tearing the empty trash bags I had inside. Pretty aggressive creatures, not surprised though since they have access to all the tourists' litter in West Yellowstone

Parked at the Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center, came back out two hours later and two crows were pecking at it and more were tearing the empty trash bags I had inside. Pretty aggressive creatures, not surprised though since they have access to all the tourists' litter in West Yellowstone

A few years ago I got tasked with cooking for the 90 4th, 5th and 6th graders my wife took to the Grand Canyon. I have never seen such intense dislike for cardboard boxes and any type of bag that may have had food in it as the ravens in the Park. We had charcoal spread from one end of the site to to other as they were sure there must be food in the those plastic wrapped double bags. I think a lot of kids learned not to leave food in tents that day.

A few years ago I got tasked with cooking for the 90 4th, 5th and 6th graders my wife took to the Grand Canyon. I have never seen such intense dislike for cardboard boxes and any type of bag that may have had food in it as the ravens in the Park. We had charcoal spread from one end of the site to to other as they were sure there must be food in the those plastic wrapped double bags. I think a lot of kids learned not to leave food in tents that day.

Wow! :eek:

Thanks for sharing that experience... there's a lesson learned above. I know crows and ravens are pretty aggressive scavengers, but I heven't experienced that to my personal garbage... I'm pretty much trained to lock down any gear adrift, however I'm going to pay a little more attention to that detail now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom