Group Buy Round Four: American Adventurist Edition Trasharoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
GROUP BUY IS CLOSED!

Order has been placed with Trasharoo - now we wait for them to be made. Once I receive them I will ship them to those who paid for shipping.

:box

Please - please - DO NOT flood me with PM's asking for updates. Any and all info will be posted here in this thread. I do not have the time to engage in several private conversations on this topic so I will not be replying to private questions.

Custom orders take time. They'll be here when they get here. Please be patient.

Please - please - DO NOT flood me with PM's asking for updates. Any and all info will be posted here in this thread. I do not have the time to engage in several private conversations on this topic so I will not be replying to private questions.

Custom orders take time. They'll be here when they get here. Please be patient.
I thought that was pretty well outlined in the original post and some replies..things like this take time. Dave has generously headed up 3 other buys like this and everyone will get their trasharoo. Patience is key.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Meanwhile back at the ranch, our saga continues as Trasharoo reports that, per the UPS search and rescue team, our shipment fell off the radar somewhere in the vicinity of the UPS hub in Romoland, CA on or about 1 August.

More as the story progresses... :violin

A sad looking box has arrived, looks like Trasharoo came through.

Having just landed back in CA from a long week at 36HoursOfUwharrie in NC, and after spending the night at DFW on the floor due to a cancelled red eye flight, now the challenge is to get these shipped this week while juggling my full time job.

Thanks for the patience everyone!

A sad looking box has arrived, looks like Trasharoo came through.

Having just landed back in CA from a long week at 36HoursOfUwharrie in NC, and after spending the night at DFW on the floor due to a cancelled red eye flight, now the challenge is to get these shipped this week while juggling my full time job.

Thanks for the patience everyone!
@Dave if it helps and you would rather, I can just pick mine up at mrv.. and you can put the extra i paid for shipping into the AAV piggy bank... but if hauling them up to mrv is a pain, shipping works too.. take your time man.. you've been busy!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom