Group Buy Round Five: American Adventurist Edition Trasharoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last three are on their way, should arrive in AR, WA and AZ by Saturday

Got a little somethin' somethin' in the mail yesterday. My son and I nerded out over the Mandalorian patch. He was more excited with that than the Trasharoo, but that may be because this is our second Trasharoo. Thanks!

C1D9F5F8-A248-4ADA-BEAF-B934BB922081.jpeg

Nice package in the mail! The sticker should find a place on the LC, too good to put on the pelican case.

-Andy

Got a little somethin' somethin' in the mail yesterday. My son and I nerded out over the Mandalorian patch. He was more excited with that than the Trasharoo, but that may be because this is our second Trasharoo. Thanks!

That’s awesome! Glad you like them!

:home

What more can you ask for. A go-fast Trasharoo and extra swag. Now I just need to get some time to get it dirty.

IMG_4570.jpg

my package came today with extra goodie's, I like it a lot glad I went with the black. We'll put it on & use it soon as we hit the dirt roads, but other wise will be stored with the rest of the camping gear. I had to take up "all" of the slack on the straps for my 29" Generals, this thing is made for you big tire guys.

010.JPG

my package came today with extra goodie's, I like it a lot glad I went with the black. We'll put it on & use it soon as we hit the dirt roads, but other wise will be stored with the rest of the camping gear. I had to take up "all" of the slack on the straps for my 29" Generals, this thing is made for you big tire guys.

View attachment 36396

The small extra black strap that was included is for that purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom