GREAT WHITE BUFFALO (2016 carli cummins build)

Sliders look nice! I really need to pony up for a set.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

So this happened today....
bcc0a611b598c958523afa452743134a.jpg
<br />
0480216c7ff8f30e5c0aef518dcc213d.jpg
<br />
b7547f59b650c03ce0ab21143f8c6837.jpg
<br />
2599ad3c925544546b1b0148803addb0.jpg
<br />
I have wanted a flippac for the longest time. Found one on here but it was out in Arizona, luckily we worked it out, and got it delivered. This one is actually made for a 6 foot be so im going to have to do some modification. Its in pretty good shape and the price was great, super excited! Definitely will be nice to have all my gear safe and secure. More to come!<br />
<br />
Instagram @bluedog_co

Instagram @bluedog_co

Nice!
What tires/rims are you planning to run with the lift?
Awesome mpg too. I had assumed (silly me) that all the talk of the new engines with the CARB/Smog stuff that they didn't do as well.

@Scott if you get a quote for sliders let me know... I've got a 2003 Dodge like yours.

Nice!
Awesome mpg too. I had assumed (silly me) that all the talk of the new engines with the CARB/Smog stuff that they didn't do as well.

@Scott if you get a quote for sliders let me know... I've got a 2003 Dodge like yours.
As far as rims i definitely want to get 17s, tires in thinking 35s its my daily im nervous to kill my MPG. So far no issues with smog/ def but i only have 8500 miles.

Instagram @bluedog_co

Nice!

I'll let you know. I am probably gonna give him a buzz today.

As far as rims i definitely want to get 17s, tires in thinking 35s its my daily im nervous to kill my MPG. So far no issues with smog/ def but i only have 8500 miles.

Instagram @bluedog_co
With 35s and 17s I lost about 2mpg. Them I added the rack and rtt and lost another 2. I get about about 14 to 15 mpg on my commute on winding mountain roads and I get 16 to 18 all highway.

Mind saying what he charged for the brackets

Sent via carrier pigeon

Back
Top Bottom