GREAT WHITE BUFFALO (2016 carli cummins build)

RV UPGRADES! Our RV solar system is getting a much needed upgrade. After full time RV living for almost 3 months with our current solar setup, we quickly realized our solar system needs more POWER!

RV life is more enjoyable and easier with friends. In this video we are caravaning with our friends Jason and Rae from Getaway Couple and Jared and Rebekah from @rebekahandjared who recommend extra solar panels for the roof of our RV. They even stick around to help us with the install! We add an additional 400 watts of solar to our system, powered by Lion Energy, so we can boondock even longer with no worries about generating enough battery power, even on rainy days! If you enjoyed this video please make sure you hit that like button and SUBSCRIBE!

We are full time RV living in Lava Hot Springs Idaho. In this travel vlog we decide to float the Portneuf River with some fellow RVers. Providing information about floating, costs and transportation. Boondocking near the Portneuf River in Idaho, we venture out on a warm summers day for some river tubing. The town of Lava Hot Springs is located a couple miles from our boondocking location and 35 minutes from Pocatello Idaho. The Portneuf River flows right through the town of Lava Hot Springs. The town has many vendors, renting tubes and also providing shuttle options. We opt to bring our own tubes and make the short walk for a few floats. We hope you enjoy this video, don't forget to hit that SUBSCRIBE button!

In this running vlog, we go into detail about a recent personal accomplishment. It's a story about how Jesse ran a solo marathon with support from our RV community! Finding RV community on the road through Xscapers has been the best part of RVing. For my 34th birthday, I decided to take on the task of running my first ever marathon. That's 26.2 miles unassisted, with the moral support from my wife Melissa and our friends. Hopefully you find inspiration from this video! Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to our channel!

Jackson Wyoming is a great little town! In this travel vlog we explore the Jackson Hole Wyoming area. Activities include sight seeing, shopping, and eating lunch at Liberty Burger. We even find some moose! Still recovering from his birthday marathon, Jesse is riding the struggle bus! We treat the day as though it's still his birthday so he buys new Bedrock Sandals at Teton Mountaineering. It also happens to be our 10 year anniversary. Make sure you stick around till the end for fun facts about Jackson! Thanks for watching, and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!

Top Bottom