GREAT WHITE BUFFALO (2016 carli cummins build)

Stopped by the body shop the other day, should have it back next week!
20170915_102314.jpg

20170915_102321.jpg

20170915_102354.jpg

Does anyone know where the parking sensor module is located on these trucks?

I have the new module for front parking sensors and would like to install it and see if it works.

Wired up the duallys, did I mention I hate wiring? Atleast they work haha
20170923_192409.jpg
20170923_192350.jpg
20170924_132329.jpg

Also made a switch panel for all the goodies that will be going insides the flippac. Led lights, cigarette lighter, dual use chargers ect.

The Flippac looks great painted to match, Ive been thinking about adding some lights into the factory fog location as well, its a clean install. Im digging the power panel you built as well, what gauge metal did you use? Im also curious as to how you are liking the Generals and how are they holding up?
Cheers!
Alex

The Flippac looks great painted to match, Ive been thinking about adding some lights into the factory fog location as well, its a clean install. Im digging the power panel you built as well, what gauge metal did you use? Im also curious as to how you are liking the Generals and how are they holding up?
Cheers!
Alex
The metal was a little thicker than 1/16 i was able to hand cut it with thin snips barely. The might as i used a rigid bracket in the bumper. The generals are holding up ok, i think they will not get the greatest mileage but i got them for wholesale so i can't complain.

Unfortunately I have been a bit ab sent from here unfortunately we were at the route 91harvest festival in Las Vegas.

We were probably in the worst spot of the crowd possible. We got pinned down in the venue for the entire time he was firing. Luckily my wife and i escaped through the fence that someone knocked down to the east. We were EXTREMELY lucky to escape with just one skinned knee. Everyone else in our group was ok also, they got out much quicker than we did.

We were able to help 2 people that got hit on the way out, and eventually made it to a hotel off the strip. We are very thankful to the first responders, and are thinking positive thoughts to the families affected.

Here is a screen shot of out location in relation to the Mandalay bay. Also one of our route out.
Screenshot_20171009-075131.png
Screenshot_20171007-104607.jpg

We had planned to go to the Colorado river after with family friend's, and decided that a bit of secluded rest and recovery would definitely help. Ended up staying a few extra days, we have a long road of recovery ahead, THANKFUL to be hear!
20171003_181718.jpg
20171003_181831.jpg
20171003_182607.jpg
20171004_140613.jpg

So glad to hear you and your wife and friends made it away safely, how scary that must have been.. sounds like a good r&r is surely in order and I hope you guys are able to cope ok with what happened.
Alex

Wow where has the time gone! Definitely haven't been on here in a while, ive just been enjoying life!
Some changes to the truck, cut the rear sway bar off to add bypass shocks. The truck i now VERY FAST! Honestly it kind of scares me! Definitely looking into upgrading the front because it cant keep up!
IMG_20180406_142800_440.jpg
IMG_20180406_142800_435.jpg

So where are you at now in terms of modifications? Lift height? Tire size?

You're running kings?

How has everything held up? Any issues with the truck or the engine?

Lift is 3 inch up front with carli coils and smooth body 2.5 kings. The rear has 1 inch lift with carli coils as well. 2.5 smooth body kings, AND 2.5 triple bypasses kings mounted where the sway bar use to be. Truck is great zero issues just typical maintenance.

So the truck has gone through some changes recently. We sold the Flippac and the Decked drawers. We are super excited to announce that we are hitting the road full time ( for at least 6 months). We bought a 5th wheel and are in the process of downsizing and getting the house ready to rent!!!!!
IMG_4901.jpg

Please follow along on IG @bluedog_co Also I have started up my Youtube again should hopefully have Vlog 1 posted up today!!! (Youtube jesse azarva)

Here are some random Pictures from the last few trips!

Back
Top Bottom