Global Expedition Vehicles

Nice setup. Now if only that damn money tree would start producing.....

I do like those, but man are they $$$$. And only set up for two people really. That is what kills me on all these builds, but at least they have a permanent bed.

Nice setup. Now if only that damn money tree would start producing.....
LOL, that's the economy model

It looks like there is a 2'x2'access hatch on the back, but it also looks like a lot of wasted space under the bed. Maybe that is where the tanks are?

1551113758589.png

I do like those, but man are they $$$$. And only set up for two people really. That is what kills me on all these builds, but at least they have a permanent bed.

Remember that they're designed to be lived in for months, if not years at a time. More than two would be too much for the space, I think.

Remember that they're designed to be lived in for months, if not years at a time. More than two would be too much for the space, I think.
Oh I understand, but I ahve a kid in the house still :D Just does not fit my mold yet.

Also, having lived in a 12' box for awhile as a family, there is never enough storage..... One season? Sure doable, but cold and hot for example requires a lot of different gear. (maybe just us I guess) We have done a month, it was fun!

I was going to say they missed a great opertunity by not having the bed over the cab but in the last paragraph they mentioned their new model will have that capability. That alone will increase the useable space of the interior significantly.

For that kind of money I would want a comfortable place to sit (read, watch video, play guitar)...and that dinette bench seat doesn't cut it! They should modify those dinette bench seats into a jackknife sofa/eating area. I mean, you're living in it for an extended period and no comfy place to sit...poor design/planning in that regard.

Back
Top Bottom