Gladiator

Al Swope

Adventurist
Founding Member
These photos were leaked today. They seem legit. I am not a fan of the tailgate. Much else is as expected. I also see no reason for the shape of the back door that forces the weird window design.

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

I would almost bet 100% that the doors are straight off the JL as much of the front cab (B pillars forward). It would not make financial sense to reinvent those items. Frame definitely different as it being longer and using leaf springs in the back. Rear half of cab and bed are unique as well. Be interesting to see if the rear axle is the same as the JL, given it's larger weight capacity over the JL.

I would almost bet 100% that the doors are straight off the JL as much of the front cab (B pillars forward). It would not make financial sense to reinvent those items. Frame definitely different as it being longer and using leaf springs in the back. Rear half of cab and bed are unique as well. Be interesting to see if the rear axle is the same as the JL, given it's larger weight capacity over the JL.

The axles are upgraded over the JL.
They will be Dana M210/M220's instead of the Dana 44's.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/2020-jeep-scrambler-pickup-jt-info-compilation.21/

My bad...I don't know enough about the nuances on Jeep axles to comment but saw this on the forum...
Do you have 12 bolt diffs on your JL? That's what I have on my F-350 although their not Dana axles...

• Images of the 2020 JT Scrambler's axles show what our members have noted appear to be new Dana 12-bolt axles/diff which will add strength over the current JK Wrangler's Dana 44 axle. This is sure to bolster the truck's payload capacity and tow rating.

IMG_0961.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom