Garage Sale of Unneeded Items

I'll take the leveling blocks and the fridge if you don't mind holding them until Nov 16 on my way to Baja. Would be convenient to have a fridge in the Jeep and a second in the trailer.

I'll take the leveling blocks and the fridge if you don't mind holding them until Nov 16 on my way to Baja. Would be convenient to have a fridge in the Jeep and a second in the trailer.

Hey @Garrett , I am on a first come, first serve bases. I think @knightrider said he would take the fridge but hasn't made arrangements yet. If you would like the leveling blocks held for you, I can give you the PayPal info and once paid, would hold them until you get back. Sorry but been burned by too many people (not AAV folks but in general) that holds only happen if paid for ahead of time. No pay, no hold.

Keep in mind, the fridge is currently NOT working but I think the problem is with the board (common issue).

Not sure I'm going to have room in the truck to haul it down there (taking tools, parts, etc). I can keep it at my house and you can either stop by on the way down and get it or on the way home.

Not sure I'm going to have room in the truck to haul it down there (taking tools, parts, etc). I can keep it at my house and you can either stop by on the way down and get it or on the way home.
That would be really cool if I could do that. Are you guys near each other? I know SD is a big place.

So a 6-hour walk for 18 miles, huh? I think Bob could send Chris for that, yea? JK. Up to you, Bob, but I can take the 405 South to pass both Mira Mesa and Santee on the way to the Calexico border crossing.

I can get it this weekend if that works for you guys.

Garrett my daughter works from home, so she'll be here when you want to pick it up, whether it's before or after the race. While you're here you can take my dead 'fridge too if you want it. Maybe mix and match parts and get one to work, although I think mine is the circuit board/controller that took a dump as well. I considered using parts off of my new one to trouble shoot the old one. The cabinets and control panels are a little different, decided to leave well enough alone.

Back
Top Bottom