Fuses in the Jeep JK

AZJeepster242

Adventurist
I have a 2017 Wrangler I recently upgraded to. It has the sub-woofer in the floor and a cigarette lighter adapter in the back side panel as well. Was curious if anyone knew what fuse I needed to reposition in order to maintain full time power to the cigarette lighter adapter so I could run a fridge/freezer in the back while out exploring?

I have a 2017 Wrangler I recently upgraded to. It has the sub-woofer in the floor and a cigarette lighter adapter in the back side panel as well. Was curious if anyone knew what fuse I needed to reposition in order to maintain full time power to the cigarette lighter adapter so I could run a fridge/freezer in the back while out exploring?
I know the answer on a JL but not the JK... maybe @ventura911 or @Gear know this one

Sorry, but mine’s an ‘07 and didn’t come with a power outlet in the rear. We had to run separate power to the fridge .

I am looking to do the same in the long run, just looking for a temporary fix to pass the time until warmer/drier weather to do the install of a power outlet directly ran from the battery.

M7/FM7 seem to be the fuse positions for always on power vs ACC triggered power.

1552415480503.png

Here's a link to a thread about this: https://www.wranglerforum.com/f202/12v-outlet-in-cargo-area-2008938.html

Back
Top Bottom