Front Runner - Quick Release Rooftop Tent Mount Kit

KD6TAV

Adventurist
**SOLD**
I have an un-used quick release tent mount kit purchased directly from Front Runner and its still in the box. (I ended not getting a roof rack and also ended up getting round bars.)

Once this mount kit is installed no tools are needed to install and remove your roof top tent. And the kit locks! Good quality product!

Consists of:
1 x Set of 4 Quick Release Brackets
2 x Locking Brackets (Left and Right Hand Side)
2 x Keys per lock
1 x Special Installation Tool
Installation Hardware
Fitting Instructions

They state this works with multiple number of tent manufacture with that comes in the box. Check out all details on their website.

https://www.frontrunneroutfitters.com/en/us/quick-release-roof-top-tent-mount-kit.html

Its new and never used. They sell them for $299 plus shipping. They are never in stock and I was on a waiting list to get these and they sold out before the general public even had a chance to buy them.

I am asking for $250 for them.

tbmk008-1.jpg

tbmk008-4_1.jpg

Last edited:
Do you happen to know if these will work on horizontal bar roof racks? (I've got a full length aftermarket rack like a Front Runner rack but without the channels).

I went to the Front Runner site and researched the product but its hard to tell if these work on other racks.

I'll call them in the morning when they open at 8 and check back in.

Highly interested!

Do you happen to know if these will work on horizontal bar roof racks? (I've got a full length aftermarket rack like a Front Runner rack but without the channels).

I went to the Front Runner site and researched the product but its hard to tell if these work on other racks.

I'll call them in the morning when they open at 8 and check back in.

Highly interested!

Let me know if you are interested. If not it goes to the next person interested, java230.

Still can't get a straight answer as to whether these will work on my rack. Tempted to drive over and try them out but don't want to hold you up on the sale @KD6TAV.

@java230, congrats!

@KD6TAV sent you a message!

I know they wont work with my rack, but I want to give them a try.... May be a goos solution for me, I cant hardly get to the bolts on the bottom side. Someone built the rack really tight to the roof.....

I will take them... :spy
Lots of question from everyone for more pics other than the ones front runner has on their website and also dimensions. I am also posting the installation sheets. Hope this helps you understand if they will work with non-front runner racks.

IMG_4928.jpg

IMG_4935.jpg

IMG_4936.jpg

IMG_4938.jpg

IMG_4939.jpg

IMG_4940.jpg

IMG_4929.jpg

IMG_4930.jpg

IMG_4931.jpg

IMG_4932.jpg

IMG_4933.jpg

IMG_4934.jpg