Forge Specialties, Super Duty Air Lockers & Dual Compressor

...and the final install.

upload_2016-6-1_9-24-6.jpeg

upload_2016-6-1_9-24-19.jpeg

...the view from the top, through stake pocket.

upload_2016-6-1_9-24-49.jpeg

We ended up adding a dual 7pin/4pin trailer plug and a brake controller, as well as doing a rust treatment, but none of those things make for action-packed photos.

These look fantastic! May I ask where you sourced this bumper mounted air chuck from? This is something I have been searching for, but unable to find.

upload_2016-5-23_15-55-38.jpeg
upload_2016-5-23_15-58-48.jpeg

If you are ever in the Fredericksburg, VA area, feel free to stop by and check out our tiny shop.

I need to touch base with you. I just bought a 2016 F-350 and would like to get a compressor mounted as well as some suspension work...Any thoughts on which front leveling kit to use?

IMG_0483.JPG

I need to touch base with you. I just bought a 2016 F-350 and would like to get a compressor mounted as well as some suspension work...Any thoughts on which front leveling kit to use?

View attachment 27500

We don't do a ton of leveling kits, but I've always been pleased with the quality of the Ready Lift stuff. ReadyLift.com has a lot of useful information on wheel and tire fitment with their kits. I'm sure there are other kits out there that are fine, but I just don't have a lot of hands on experience with other brands. The most important thing is finding a good alignment shop that can actually align a lifted truck.

View attachment 27500
Take a look at the suspension options from Carli. They are certainly not the cheapest around but they make quality products. Their specialty is Dodge and Ford straight axle trucks. It may be fancier then what you are looking for, but worth the look

Sent via carrier pigeon

Take a look at the suspension options from Carli. They are certainly not the cheapest around but they make quality products. Their specialty is Dodge and Ford straight axle trucks. It may be fancier then what you are looking for, but worth the look

Sent via carrier pigeon
I like their stuff...I just have to make sure that their spring rate is the same as my F-350.
My GVWR is 11,500

Back
Top Bottom