Ford Bronco's return

For teased to pick up version in their design sketches during this video.
dims.jpeg

The explorer, f150, f250 and Bronco Sport all have recalls at the moment. They need to get it together...

Yeah, some folks like to bash Jeep/FCA, but I'll tell you the body panel alignment on my Wrangler and Gladiator have been impeccable (coming from a lifelong Toyotahead), and the JL Wrangler tailgate was especially impressive to me in it's function and alignment even after hanging a 35 inch tire on it. Smooth as butter.

Body panel alignment and paint is one of the only indicators of build quality that can be seen with the naked eye, I would NEVER buy something off the lot that had panels like that.

That Bronco tailgate is embarrassing.

First model year problems, I'm sure they'll work it out. That said, from that angle, the flares... disliking those more and more. And, those will not be addressed.

First model year problems, I'm sure they'll work it out. That said, from that angle, the flares... disliking those more and more. And, those will not be addressed.

Yeah, well my JL Wrangler was a first model year... at least the damn gaps in the body panels lined up!

:stir

Yeah, well my JL Wrangler was a first model year... at least the damn gaps in the body panels lined up!

:stir

That may be, but other Wrangler owners were not so lucky with the welds for their steering.

A lot Jeeps around here have flares like those. I assume it's a new "style".

During an interview Elon Musk talked about some of the paint and fitment issues Tesla had. In short. Do not buy when production is ramping up. He went into a little detail of how a delay in the painting process can cost just a min in the curing process and then lead to paint flaws.

Back
Top Bottom