Ford Bronco's return

Sasquatch package is available on all trims. 35” tires, disconnectable sway bar, front and rear lockers and such.

Gotta love it. But you’re more of a Toyota errrr... GM sort of feller.

I can’t imagine you in a Ford.

Gotta love it. But you’re more of a Toyota errrr... GM sort of feller.

I can’t imagine you in a Ford.

All vehicles are junk waiting to happen, you just buy the ones you can live with the best. And no post 70 GMs thank you very much.

In reality I’ll probably still be running my paid of suv of a truck for another 4 years and buy a 20-teen regular cab, long bed truck for work and call it done.

And it comes with the 2.7.....well damn. That's what I wanted.

Oh well, already got a new truck. Couldn't wait. I'm still leary of first Gen teething issues

defender drop kick.png

Those starting price points are interesting. Wonder if it's a sign Ford might be reconsidering their "rebate the hell out of everything" pricing strategy. Might just be a play against Wrangler prices.

Sharp looking, especially that 4 door. Trim levels galore and enough factory farkles to entice all the mall crawlers. I'm really excited to see what the aftermarket does with this.

That being said... and I can't believe I'm saying this... I'll wait. The Ineos really has my attention at the moment. I'm going to see if that pipe dream comes to fruition.

Everybody else go buy a Bronco and get my Ford stock out of the toilet!

This is available on the $33,385 Big Bend model.

Sasquatch™ Package
17" black-painted aluminum beadlock-capable wheels with 35" LT315/70R17 BSW Mud-Terrain tires, electronic-locking front and rear axles, 4.7 Final Drive Ratio, high-clearance suspension, position-sensitive Bilstein™ shock absorbers, and high-clearance fender flares.

Of all the amenities, that dashboard! Where so many vehicles have become a plastic wasteland beneath the windshield, they went with dash pockets. Then even made an accessory bar. Having owned a WJ for a decade it was not uncommon to ignore the good sense of keeping the area clear and toss a set of gloves or a map up there for ready use. They stayed put for the most part because the dash had character rather than a nihilistic void of Armorall soaked polymer.

Oh yeah, a removable top and lockers was a nice addition too. :D

Those starting price points are interesting. Wonder if it's a sign Ford might be reconsidering their "rebate the hell out of everything" pricing strategy. Might just be a play against Wrangler prices.

Sharp looking, especially that 4 door. Trim levels galore and enough factory farkles to entice all the mall crawlers. I'm really excited to see what the aftermarket does with this.

That being said... and I can't believe I'm saying this... I'll wait. The Ineos really has my attention at the moment. I'm going to see if that pipe dream comes to fruition.

Everybody else go buy a Bronco and get my Ford stock out of the toilet!

Wait - WHAT? :eek:

Non-Snarky Comment: The Bronco is going to give their competition a run for it's money. Great retro-modern design. Amazing features. Solid platform.

Snarky Comment: AKA the not-so-new Ford Scout Rubicon TRD. Ford sat back for 20 years and rather than innovate just copied everyone else's homework. No risk with this vehicle at all.

Non-Snarky Comment: The Bronco is going to give their competition a run for it's money. Great retro-modern design. Amazing features. Solid platform.

Snarky Comment: AKA the not-so-new Ford Scout Rubicon TRD. Ford sat back for 20 years and rather than innovate just copied everyone else's homework. No risk with this vehicle at all.
Snarky but true. At the same time a lot of others sat back and did nothing at all, or worse (looking at you Blazer).

Back to edit, I swear I posted the Blazer reference before seeing Dave’s post in Random Funny. :D

Last edited:

37CCB9F9-732E-4B0D-9BE1-C373F34A1FE4.jpeg

Ford says...”We’re gonna build a new Bronco. It’s gonna be rad!”

Overlanders say...”It’s got to have front and rear lockers, removable doors, sway bar disconnects and 35” tires from the factory. Oooh... and a dash bar to mount all my rad electronics and GoPro for the Instagram accounts.”

Ford listens and goes to work to provide everything the market called for...finally Ford says...”Look our new Bronco is Rad and comes in 6 Flavors!”

Overlanders say..

Overlanders...geesh.

Ford says...”We’re gonna build a new Bronco. It’s gonna be rad!”

Overlanders say...”It’s got to have front and rear lockers, removable doors, sway bar disconnects and 35” tires from the factory. Oooh... and a dash bar to mount all my rad electronics and GoPro for the Instagram accounts.”

Ford listens and goes to work to provide everything the market called for...finally Ford says...”Look our new Bronco is Rad and comes in 6 Flavors!”

Overlanders say..

Overlanders...geesh.

I'm not wrong. Plus I did say they're going to crush it. I'm oh-so-very tempted myself. I was a Ford guy before I was a Jeep guy. Can't buy one new, but once the hype wears off and they start popping up used it will be hard to say no if the opportunity avails itself.

Also, no one needs lockers and 35's to go overlanding. Sure that stuff is nice, even nicer from the factory, but it's not needed.

Back
Top Bottom