Ford Bronco's return

That thing was a pile of doo-doo in the race. It literally looked like 10 engineers that weren't in the same room cobbled it together and that's what they came up with. My wife was ready to kick one of the engineers ass in Baja, they were blocking all 3 of her fuel lanes into our pit for a few minutes.

Looks nothing like the renders but perhaps only a test mule for the engine, frame, and suspension. It clearly says it’s not the final vehicle.

new-ford-bronco-rendering-by-nick-kaloterakis-200-1578512005.jpg

new-ford-bronco-rendering-by-nick-kaloterakis-202-1578439994.jpg

new-ford-bronco-rendering-by-nick-kaloterakis-203-1578439994.jpg

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a...k&src=socialflowFBCAD&utm_medium=social-media

Looking more and more promising.

Last edited:
The departure angle on that test mule looks better than the Ford Flex...I'll give them that much.

A lifted AWD Flex would be one of a kind though....

flex-54a8b74b54539.jpg

I've rented quite a few Ford Flex's and they're incredibly comfortable on long trips. It's like driving your living room couch, with the living room attached, down the road. I almost bought one about a year ago....

Stealth pic of the interior. Note the upfitter switches on the ceiling console. Also what looks like an enclosure for a forward camera for lane departure detection behind the rear view.

BB10nyWT.jpg

Back
Top Bottom