Ford Bronco's return

When I bought my 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL, it had BFG’s

At some point, Jeep switched to Falken, and that’s what my Gladiator came with.

Now, Ford comes out with the Bronco and puts Goodyear tires on it.

But for the Bronco they won’t be called Goodyear Wranglers.

:coffee

Yeah, I just think it’s interesting (and a first) that they negotiated Goodyear into calling their Goodyear Wrangler tire something else for the Bronco contract.

Yeah, I just think it’s interesting (and a first) that they negotiated Goodyear into calling their Goodyear Wrangler tire something else for the Bronco contract.
the story I read said that the tire will still be called the wrangler, but it will only have the wrangler branding on the inboard side of the tire.

the story I read said that the tire will still be called the wrangler, but it will only have the wrangler branding on the inboard side of the tire.

I just think it’s funny that Goodyear would agree to any sort of censorship of their long standing branding.

So if the roof is modular I can see a market for a replacement pop-up conversion a-la the J30 and the LC Troopy roof replacements. Put me down for one.

So if the roof is modular I can see a market for a replacement pop-up conversion a-la the J30 and the LC Troopy roof replacements. Put me down for one.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Purpose built like the Jeep JL/Gladiator. This will be good for the entire niche model 4x4 segment. Chevy and Toyota are lagging a bit, although Toyota Tacoma/4Runner sales are still strong and the ZR2 and Ranger haven't slowed the Taco sales a bit.

Ford plans on extending the family already?

1595644306385.png

https://www.motortrend.com/news/exc...battle-jeep-gladiator/?galleryImageId=2456804

Makes no sense to compete in the same space like that with your own brand but OK.

I agree. I would also argue that the Bronco probably has a more loyal fan base. Kill off the Ranger and then make Ranger a trim level for the Bronco to keep everyone happy?

Back
Top Bottom