- 180 Watts Rollable Solar (2 Portable Flexible Panels) + Built-in Controller
- 2 x 100 Ah Lithium Batteries

Included Additional Standard Features:

- Sleeps 4 Adults
- Slide-out Kitchen with 2-burner Dometic Stove
- National Luna Fridge/Freezer
- Hot/Cold Running Water
- Shower/Bathroom Enclosure with Separate Hot/Cold Running Water
- Standard Canvas Awnings and Draft Skirts (not pictured)
- Campfire Grill (fits over spare tire, never used, not pictured)
- ToughDog Shocks with Independent and Extremely Beefy A-Arm Suspension
- Dexter Axels with Electric Drum Brakes
- MaxCoupler Offroad Trailer Hitch with extra receiver-side coupler
- 3800lb GVWR

Additional Bonus Items/Upgrades:

- BunduAwn 270-degree Awning (2018)
- Custom CoverCraft cover (2019)
- 3 Method Race Wheels added 2018 (Toyota 4Runner/Tacoma-compatible)
- 1.5" memory foam layer added to all mattresses
- 2 New Wavian H20 Jerry Cans (not pictured, in addition to existing diesel cans)
- 2 New Wrangler Duratrac Tires (not pictured)
- 4 x Hard Korr Magnetic White/Amber and Dimmable LED Strip Lights
- MOST IMPORTANT! STARR Polished Stainless Steel Bottle Opener

Additional Notes:
This is an extremely offroad-capable and possibly the most compact full-featured 4-person sleep-in trailer on the market (at least that I know of). It has not been abused, and has been well maintained. I’ve used it for family (spouse and 2 kids) camping trips in Utah, Arizona and California mostly without hook-ups, and can easily go for 2-3 days without charging or refilling the water tanks. I’m selling it now as I’m looking to move to a bigger less-offroad/offgrid trailer for the family.

21557760_10209735347160750_2785353971417942518_n.jpeg
IMG_2860.jpeg
IMG_2853.jpeg
IMG_2850.jpeg
IMG_9801.jpeg
IMG_2058.jpeg
IMG_8226.jpeg
IMG_6699.jpeg
IMG_8142.jpeg
IMG_6636.jpeg

That last photo was taken 3.6 miles from my grandfather's farm, where I grew up! :) I stopped to see David a couple of times when visiting family in Bellefontaine. Great guy, and he took extra care to make sure the trailers were up to snuff. That's where I got my National Luna 90 Twin, at a substantial discount, when he was switching from NL to Snomaster.

That's way more trailer than I need, but an awesome opportunity for someone. Good luck.

BTW, was David working on his 4X4 Ford E350 15 passenger while you picked it up? I think he has every part that Aluminess offers on that thing! Awesome van!

That last photo was taken 3.6 miles from my grandfather's farm, where I grew up! :) I stopped to see David a couple of times when visiting family in Bellefontaine. Great guy, and he took extra care to make sure the trailers were up to snuff. That's where I got my National Luna 90 Twin, at a substantial discount, when he was switching from NL to Snomaster.

That's way more trailer than I need, but an awesome opportunity for someone. Good luck.

BTW, was David working on his 4X4 Ford E350 15 passenger while you picked it up? I think he has every part that Aluminess offers on that thing! Awesome van!
It was an epic road trip driving all across from San Jose to Ohio to pick it up! And I agree with everything you say about Dave and his van :)

Back
Top Bottom